- Store Finder
- Browse Our Store
- On The Move
- Car Seats
- Clothing & Accessories
- Activity & PlaytimeFree delivery for online orders over $99 T&C apply
Buggy by Edwards & Co
Introducing the all-new Oscar, completely redesigned by Edwards & Co from the ground up. This means including a bunch of ‘thank God for that’ extras…like an even easier to adjust forward-facing or parent-facing seat… an even lighter frame… puncture proof all-terrain tyres…larger seat and canopy all without compromising on style, finishes… or affordability.
Every piece of the original Oscar has been redesigned from the ground up. The Oscar Mx is even easier to use, more durable and more luxurious than ever before.
- Parent facing seat
- “Jandal friendly” cycle brake
- One button wheel release
- 3 position recline
- Height adjustable handle bar
- Newborn to 20kg* *when used with either Carry Cot or Newborn Liner*
- Super-light - A new kerb weight of 10.3kg (over 2kg lighter than the g3).
- Super-compact - 10% smaller when folded than the g3.
- Simpler to fold and unfold - Re-considered folding makes it even easier for anybody to do (including Nana!)
- Superb handling - Improved balance and suspension means Oscar is better to use off-road, better to walk with and better to jog with.
- Less maintenance - No punctures 100% rubber tyres and dual ball bearing front wheel swivel for one-handed steering across the life of the stroller.
- Memory adapter system - New system makes connecting the Carry Cot + Avery Car Seat Capsule (and removing the seat) more simple.
- More shade - XL extendable canopy for UPF50+ sun protection.
- Larger seat - 15% taller than the g3 (from 48cm to 55cm seat height).
- Massive storage basket - 44 litre storage basket (50% more than the g3).
- Elegant - Oscar Mx stands out for his ultra-luxurious features and refinement….without compromising on durability and safety.
Product Dimensions Weight 10.3 kg Child's Age, Height & Weight Age Range 6 months - 4 years (or from Birth - 4 years with Newborn Insert - sold separately) Extended Features Manufacture Warranty 2 years Specifications Seat Capacity 20 kg Wheel Size Rear: 10 inches, Front: 9 inches Storage Basket Size: 42.5 litres Folded Height With wheels: 37 cm, Without wheels: 35 cm Width With wheels: 65 cm, Without wheels: 58 cm Length 77 cm Unfolded Height 116 cm Width 65 cm Length 84 cm Handle Height 90 - 110 cm
Ask a QuestionQuestions3Answers3|Expand AllDoes this recline to a flat position for new borns?Siana
Does this MX allow the addition for another seat for a second child or would another pram be preferable?Answers1Does this MX allow the addition for another seat for a second child or would another pram be preferable?Jen
- Hi Siana, thank you for your inquiry, the Oscar MX does not lie completely flat but there is the option of the newborn insert or you can also use the carry cot which is approved for overnight sleeping. We hope this helps. if you follow the link http://www.babyonthemove.co.nz/store-locations/ this will take you to our online store finder. Here you can find contact details for your nearest Baby On The Move Store where one of our team experts will be happy to assist you in your product search and help answer any further questions you may have.Baby On The Move Team
Does the Oscar mx fit with the older capsules?Hi, I have an older capsule, I believe it is Lerado model, would this pram fit with that capsule? Or only the Avery. ThanksBryony McPhersonShowing 1 to 3 of 3 (1 Pages)
- Hi Jen, Thank you for your inquiry, The Oscar MX does not allow for the addition of a second seat, we do have the Thule, Uppababy & Baby Jogger that are able to attach a second seat. We hope this helps. if you follow the link http://www.babyonthemove.co.nz/store-locations/ this will take you to our online store finder. Here you can find contact details for your nearest Baby On The Move Store where one of our team experts will be happy to assist you in your product search and help answer any further questions you may have.Baby On The Move Team
Write a review and WIN $100Note: HTML is not translated!Bad GoodRelated Products (13)Categories & InformationCategoriesInformationFranchisee Opportunities
Baby On The Move Franchise Opportunity
Whatever your ambitions, the Baby On The Move team can help you realise them. Be it a need for a lifestyle change, flexible working hours, developing a territory, building a franchise business that is all yours or simply to help expectant mothers make the right informed decisions to suit their lifestyle. The Baby On The Move team can help you get there.Copyright © Baby On The Move (2008) Limited, All rights reserved. another slightly different website
- Activity & Playtime
- Car Seats