- Store Finder
- Browse Our Store
- On The Move
- Car Seats
Free delivery for online purchases over $99
- Clothing & Accessories
- Activity & Playtime
- Activity & Playtime
Medela Lactina Breast Pump, Monthly Rental Incl BondBrand:Medela
Product Code: 42048792
Availability: Out Of Stock$210.00Ex Tax: $182.61Quantity: +-
HIRE MEINQUIRE NOW
Do you have a question about this product?
See the "Ask The Expert" tab below.
Lactina Breast Pump Rental
*For all hire enquiries, please contact your nearest Baby On The Move store.
Lactina is the traditional, flexible breastpump, with a proven track record from long term, regular use in hospitals.
This breast pump is for use by mothers that need to express all of their baby's feeds, such as a premature baby or a unwell baby, or if mother is going to be away from baby.
- The vacuum level of the breastpump can be individually adjusted
- Proven track record
- This is the same pump that is provided by hospitals
- It is most suited for mothers that need to express long term and frequently during the day
- Electric or Battery
- Built-in vacuum release protects against excessive or prolonged suction
- Ideal for initiating and sustaining milk supply
- Features automatic suck and release for ease of use and efficiency
- All parts that come into contact with breastmilk are BPA/DEHP Free
Hiring this breast pump, you need to purchase one of the single or double kits (below) which are yours to keep.
The hire price of this breast pump is $110 per month plus $100 bond.
Ask a QuestionQuestions2Answers2|Expand AllAre they serviced regularlyI have hired one of these from plunket before and it was nowhere near as strong suction as the one I used while in hospital. They were both the same brand however the lactation consultant believed that the plunket ones were not serviced regularly and therefore did not suck strongly. Are these serviced regularly as I don't want to pay to hire it and find out it has a weak suction. I already own a breastpump but I only respond to the hospital grade strong suction ones. Many thankskrystle winter
Rent and buy now for Medela breast pumpHow much is rent for this Medela Lactina Breast pump or buy now? ThanksKoshiShowing 1 to 2 of 2 (1 Pages)
- Hi Krystle, Thank you for your enquiry. When hiring this breast pump, you need to purchase/use one of the single or double kits available online. The machine is available for hire and is serviced after every use. If you follow the link: http://www.babyonthemove.co.nz/store-locations/ this will take you to our online store finder. Here you can find contact details for your nearest Baby On The Move Store where one of our team experts can assist you further with hire options for this product, availability and pricing. We hope this has helped with your query.Baby On The Move Team
Write a review and WIN $100Note: HTML is not translated!Bad GoodCategories & InformationCategoriesInformationFranchisee Opportunities
Baby On The Move Franchise Opportunity
Whatever your ambitions, the Baby On The Move team can help you realise them. Be it a need for a lifestyle change, flexible working hours, developing a territory, building a franchise business that is all yours or simply to help expectant mothers make the right informed decisions to suit their lifestyle. The Baby On The Move team can help you get there.Copyright © Baby On The Move (2008) Limited, All rights reserved. another slightly different website
- Car Seats