- Store Finder
- Browse Our Store
- On The Move
- Car Seats
Free delivery for online purchases over $99
- Clothing & Accessories
- Activity & Playtime
- Activity & Playtime
Angelcare Digital Sound & Movement Monitor - Hire OnlyBrand:Angelcare
Product Code: ACS401
Availability: Limited Stock$389.00Ex Tax: $338.26
(To pay using OxiPay add to cart and select
OxiPay as your payment method in the checkout.)Quantity: +-
HIRE MEINQUIRE NOW
Do you have a question about this product?
See the "Ask The Expert" tab below.
Angelcare Digital sound & Movement - Hire Only
Why this monitor? It combines a quality sound monitor and a movement monitor into a single system. Whether baby is awake or sound asleep, Angelcare® under-the-mattress Sensor Pad will detect all of your baby's movements to help ensure your baby's safety and providing you peace of mind as a parent to get the rest you need. Rechargeable Parents Unit (4 AAA rechargeable batteries included).
- Under-the-mattress Sensor Pad detects all baby's movements
- Alarm sounds after 20 seconds if absolutely no movement is detected
- Adjustable sensitivity
- Battery or AC adapter operated
- Optional 'tic" sound to hear baby's movements
- 8 channels to minimize interference
- Automatically converts to battery in case of power failure
- Sound lights to see and hear baby's sounds
- Low battery indicator
- Practical soothing night-light.
- Choice between voice activation or continuous sound reception
- Nursery room temperature display on the Parents unit.
- Vibration option on Parents Unit when alarm (dependent on models)
Ask a QuestionQuestions3Answers3|Expand Allcan this be used for twins or what is the best monitorwe currently have one of these angel care monitors, but now we re expecting twins and don't really want to have to go buy a whole new monitor, can this be used with twins and if so how?corinna franssen
Monitoring BreathingHi, can this product monitoring baby breathing as well?Dennis
- Hi Corrina, thank you for your enquiry, The Angel Care digital sound and movement monitor cannot be used for two children when using the sensor pads as you would not be able to have two pads linked to one monitor you would need to purchase a separate sensor pad and monitor for each child, if just using the video monitor it would need to be placed in a position so the both children are visual and audible. We hope this helps. For further information on this or any of our other products available, if you follow the link http://www.babyonthemove.co.nz/store-locations/ this will take you to our online store finder. Here you can find contact details for your nearest Baby On The Move Store where one of our team experts will be happy to assist you in your product search and help answer any further questions you may have. We hope this has helped with your query.Baby On The Move Team
Can you use the Angelcare monitors under any mattress?We have a cot mattress from http://www.innature.co.nz. It is latex. Will the monitor work underneath this type of mattress?Karen SolomonShowing 1 to 3 of 3 (1 Pages)
- Hi Dennis, Thank you for your enquiry, The Angelcare Digital Sound & Movement Monitor, detects all of your babies movements which includes breathing as well, if there has been no movement in 20 seconds an alarm will sound, it also has an optional 'tic' sound to hear babies movements. I hope this helps. For further information on this or any of our other products available, if you follow the link http://www.babyonthemove.co.nz/store-locations/ this will take you to our online store finder. Here you can find contact details for your nearest Baby On The Move Store where one of our team experts will be happy to assist you in your product search and help answer any further questions you may have. We hope this has helped with your query.Baby On The Move Team
Write a review and WIN $100Note: HTML is not translated!Bad GoodCategories & InformationCategoriesInformationFranchisee Opportunities
Baby On The Move Franchise Opportunity
Whatever your ambitions, the Baby On The Move team can help you realise them. Be it a need for a lifestyle change, flexible working hours, developing a territory, building a franchise business that is all yours or simply to help expectant mothers make the right informed decisions to suit their lifestyle. The Baby On The Move team can help you get there.Copyright © Baby On The Move (2008) Limited, All rights reserved. another slightly different website
- Car Seats