- Store Finder
- Browse Our Store
- On The Move
- Car Seats
Free delivery for online orders over $99 T&C apply
- Clothing & Accessories
- Activity & Playtime
- Activity & Playtime
Carrier One CottonBrand:Baby Bjorn
Product Code: 102-Carrier-One-COTTON
Availability: In Stock$329.95Ex Tax: $286.91
(To pay using OxiPay add to cart and select
OxiPay as your payment method in the checkout.)Quantity: +-
Do you have a question about this product?
See the "Ask The Expert" tab below.
Carrier One by Baby Bjorn
Baby Carrier One is the very latest baby carrier from Baby Bjorn. It is ideal for those wanting an ergonomic baby carrier with incomparable comfort. And a must for those who want to vary the way of carrying for long periods. You can carry both front and back – it is simple and comfortable in all positions. Baby Carrier One is all you need.
- Optimal newborn position.
- Inward-facing comfort.
- Outward-facing option.
- Easy back carrying.
- From newborn to 3 years
- Developed with pediatricians, provides the right support for your growing child’s head, back and hips.
- 4-way front and back carrying
- Features a special position for newborns, option to carry facing inwards or outwards and to carry on your back.
- Ergonomic baby carrier with maximized comfort
- Adjustable design with generously padded shoulder straps and waist belt to relieve pressure.
Ask a QuestionQuestions2Answers2|Expand AllI have a 3kg premmie baby, is this carry suitable for a little baby? ThanksIf not are there others you could recommend?Catriona
I have 2 toddlers aged 2 and 3 and am wanting to know if I can still use a front packJulianne
- Hi Catriona, thank you for your enquiry, the Baby Bjorn Carrier is not suitable for your little prem, however we would suggest the Beco Gemini Carrier it is suitable from 3kg and is one of our most popular. It si currently on sale you can find it here: https://www.babyonthemove.co.nz/on-the-move-/baby-carrier/front-and-back-baby-carriers/beco-gemini-carrier, We hope this helps. For further information on this or any of our other products available, if you follow the link http://www.babyonthemove.co.nz/store-locations/ this will take you to our online store finder. Here you can find contact details for your nearest Baby On The Move Store where one of our team experts will be happy to assist you in your product search and help answer any further questions you may have. We hope this has helped with your query.Baby On The Move Team
Showing 1 to 2 of 2 (1 Pages)
- Hi Julianne, Thank you for your enquiry, The weight limit of this carrier is 15kg, the fabric and stitching has not been tested over this weight. we would reccommend contacting your local store to talk to one of our trained staff. I hope this helps. For further information on this or any of our other products available, if you follow the link http://www.babyonthemove.co.nz/store-locations/ this will take you to our online store finder. Here you can find contact details for your nearest Baby On The Move Store where one of our team experts will be happy to assist you in your product search and help answer any further questions you may have. We hope this has helped with your query.Baby On The Move Team
Write a review and WIN $100Note: HTML is not translated!Bad GoodCategories & InformationCategoriesInformationFranchisee Opportunities
Baby On The Move Franchise Opportunity
Whatever your ambitions, the Baby On The Move team can help you realise them. Be it a need for a lifestyle change, flexible working hours, developing a territory, building a franchise business that is all yours or simply to help expectant mothers make the right informed decisions to suit their lifestyle. The Baby On The Move team can help you get there.Copyright © Baby On The Move (2008) Limited, All rights reserved. another slightly different website
- Car Seats