- Store Finder
- Browse Our Store
- On The Move
- Car Seats
- Clothing & Accessories
- Activity & PlaytimeFree delivery for online orders over $99 T&C apply
Humidifier Diffuser by Crane
Have minimal space but still want all the benefits of using a cool mist humidifier?
The Personal Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier and Aroma Diffuser is fantastic for small and medium sized rooms, it features a 1.3l tank but runs up to 17 hours and humidifies a room up to 18.5 sq. m.
The Personal Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier and Aroma Diffuser can help to relieve cough, cold, and flu symptoms, nasal congestion, dry cough, sinus irritation and is whisper quiet for a good nights sleep.
Humidifiers are an ideal choice for relieving the discomforts of nasal congestion, dry itchy skin and hair, chapped lips, nosebleeds, and dry throats.
It also features an optional colour changing light and sleek design, adding healthy living and stylish decor to any room!
- Works with essential oils as aroma diffuser
- Optional colour changing light
- Ultrasonic Cool Mist increases moisture in the air for easier breathing and a good night’s sleep
- Helps relieve cough, cold, and flu symptoms, nasal congestion, dry cough, sinus irritation, nose bleeds, and dry skin and hair
- Removable 1.3 litre tank easily fits under most bathroom sinks
- Runs whisper quiet up to 17 hours
- Effectively humidifies small and medium rooms up to 18.5 square metres
- Auto-Off function activates when water tank is empty
- More energy efficient than a household light bulb – up to 20W
- Does not require a filter
- FDA Registered, BPA Free
Can I Use Essential Oils With My Crane Vaporiser?
No, as traditional essential oils will interfere with the operation of the ultrasonic membrane in your humidifier and cause the plastic to break down over time. A glass or ceramic diffuser is more suited for use with oils. Crane has developed a unique Humidifier Liquid which is safe for use in Crane Humidifiers. Please note that as this is still an essential oil blend it is recommended from age 3 years upwards.
However it is primarily the cool mist produced by the Crane Humidifier that is designed to provide relief for dry persistent coughs, nasal congestion, and croup. Paediatricians recommend cool mist to relieve cold and flu symptoms, soothe the throat and reduce swelling.
How is Humidifier Liquid Different From Essential Oil?
Crane has specially developed a water-soluble Humidifier Liquid made from essential oil in an alcohol base. This unique formula is water soluble and will not damage your Crane Ultrasonic Humidifier or Vaporiser.
Ask a QuestionQuestions1Answers1|Expand AllCan I use essential oilsI purchased the " CRANE,COOL MIST HUMIDIFIER & AROMA DIFFUSER" and thought it was ok to use essential oils in. I have read conflicting information on the description, Can I kindly have this clarified. Thankyou :)Petra
Showing 1 to 1 of 1 (1 Pages)
- Hi Petra, the Crane Humidifiers can only use the oils that are specific to the brand. I have added a link here: https://www.babyonthemove.co.nz/index.php?route=product/search&search=crane%20oils. We hope this helps. if you follow the link http://www.babyonthemove.co.nz/store-locations/ this will take you to our online store finder. Here you can find contact details for your nearest Baby On The Move Store where one of our team experts will be happy to assist you in your product search and help answer any further questions you may have.Baby On The Move Team
Write a review and WIN $100Note: HTML is not translated!Bad GoodCategories & InformationCategoriesInformationFranchisee Opportunities
Baby On The Move Franchise Opportunity
Whatever your ambitions, the Baby On The Move team can help you realise them. Be it a need for a lifestyle change, flexible working hours, developing a territory, building a franchise business that is all yours or simply to help expectant mothers make the right informed decisions to suit their lifestyle. The Baby On The Move team can help you get there.Copyright © Baby On The Move (2008) Limited, All rights reserved. another slightly different website
- Activity & Playtime
- Car Seats