- Store Finder
- Browse Our Store
- On The Move
- Car Seats
Free delivery for online orders over $99 T&C apply
- Clothing & Accessories
- Activity & Playtime
- Activity & Playtime
Personal Humidifier and Diffuser by Crane
Have minimal space but still want all the benefits of using a humidifier?
The Ultrasonic Personal Humidifier and Diffuser is fantastic for a small room, it features a 0.2 Gal. tank but runs up to 8 hours and humidifies a room up to 100 sq. ft. The detachable power cord allows users to easily add or remove water from the tank or base.
The Ultrasonic Personal Humidifier helps to relieve congestion, support easier breathing and is whisper quiet, for a good nights sleep. All Natural it helps give you relief from dryness, cough, cold, and flu symptoms - Humidifiers are an ideal choice for relieving the discomforts of nasal congestion, dry itchy skin and hair, chapped lips, nosebleeds, and dry throats.
It features an optional night light that softly glows changing colours - from white to green to blue to pink etc, simply push the button to stay on the colour you prefer, or turn the night light function off altogether.
- Helps relieve cough, cold and flu symptoms
- Supports easier breathing and congestion relief from allergy and asthmatic type symptoms
- Provides moisture for dry coughs, sinus irritation, dry skin
- Runs up to 8 hours - it is a smaller machine so please note the amount of mist coming out is less than the traditional larger Crane Humidifier
- Perfect travel companion for a little relief on the go, at home, or at your office
- Can be used with Essential Oils
- Ultrasonic operation with variable humidity output regulator
- Optional nightlight and changing colours
- Runs whisper quiet however you can hear a slight water sound - like a light bubbling brook
- Auto-off function when water tank is empty, with low power consumption
- Removablewater tank for easy carrying and filling
- 0.2 gallon (0.76 litre) tank
Can I Use Essential Oils With My Crane Vaporiser?
No, as traditional essential oils will interfere with the operation of the ultrasonic membrane in your humidifier and cause the plastic to break down over time. A glass or ceramic diffuser is more suited for use with oils. Crane has developed a unique Humidifier Liquid which is safe for use in Crane Humidifiers. Please note that as this is still an essential oil blend it is recommended from age 3 years upwards.
However it is primarily the cool mist produced by the Crane Humidifier that is designed to provide relief for dry persistent coughs, nasal congestion, and croup. Paediatricians recommend cool mist to relieve cold and flu symptoms, soothe the throat and reduce swelling.
How is Humidifier Liquid Different From Essential Oil?
Crane has specially developed a water-soluble Humidifier Liquid made from essential oil in an alcohol base. This unique formula is water soluble and will not damage your Crane Ultrasonic Humidifier or Vaporiser.
Ask a QuestionQuestions1Answers1|Expand AllCrane humidifier and diffuser compared to crane DropHi, We have a 3x3m bedroom with two children sleeping in. Just wondering which humidifier would be best for that space? I like the idea of the diffuser one so i can add oils when I like but not sure if it is enough to do the room justice?Sarah Britton
Showing 1 to 1 of 1 (1 Pages)
- Hi Sarah, thank you for your enquiry, there is not too many differences between the two other than the Crane Ultrasonic Personal Humidifier and Diffuser is set for smaller places and can be used with your own essential oils. we would suggest it be your own personal preference with which one is suitable. Most stores do have them on display so maybe even popping in and taking a look may help. For further information on this or any of our other products available, if you follow the link http://www.babyonthemove.co.nz/store-locations/ this will take you to our online store finder. Here you can find contact details for your nearest Baby On The Move Store where one of our team experts will be happy to assist you in your product search and help answer any further questions you may have. We hope this has helped with your query.Baby On The Move Team
Write a review and WIN $100Note: HTML is not translated!Bad GoodRelated Products (6)Categories & InformationCategoriesInformationFranchisee Opportunities
Baby On The Move Franchise Opportunity
Whatever your ambitions, the Baby On The Move team can help you realise them. Be it a need for a lifestyle change, flexible working hours, developing a territory, building a franchise business that is all yours or simply to help expectant mothers make the right informed decisions to suit their lifestyle. The Baby On The Move team can help you get there.Copyright © Baby On The Move (2008) Limited, All rights reserved. another slightly different website
- Car Seats