- Store Finder
- Browse Our Store
- On The Move
- Car Seats
Free delivery for online orders over $99 T&C apply
- Clothing & Accessories
- Activity & Playtime
- Activity & Playtime
Ultrasonic Humidifier by Crane
The fun and loveable Adorable Humidifier from Crane will look fantastic in your child's bedroom, available in a range of cute designs! The Cool Mist Ultrasonic Humidifier helps to relieve congestion, support easier breathing and is whisper quiet, for a good night's sleep.
- Helps relieve cough, cold and flu symptoms
- Supports easier breathing and congestion relief from allergy and asthmatic type symptoms
- Provides moisture for dry coughs, sinus irritation, dry skin
- Whisper quiet ultrasonic operation with variable humidity output regulator
- Auto-off function when water tank is empty, with low power consumption
- Removable water tank for easy carrying and filling
- 1 gallon (3.75 litres) tank runs up to 11 hours per filling, or up to 24 hours on the lowest setting
- Water indicator light
Can I Use Essential Oils With My Crane Vaporiser?
No, as traditional essential oils will interfere with the operation of the ultrasonic membrane in your humidifier and cause the plastic to break down over time. A glass or ceramic diffuser is more suited for use with oils. Crane has developed a unique Humidifier Liquid which is safe for use in Crane Humidifiers. Please note that as this is still an essential oil blend it is recommended from age 3 years upwards.
However it is primarily the cool mist produced by the Crane Humidifier that is designed to provide relief for dry persistent coughs, nasal congestion, and croup. Paediatricians recommend cool mist to relieve cold and flu symptoms, soothe the throat and reduce swelling.
How is Humidifier Liquid Different From Essential Oil?
Crane has specially developed a water-soluble Humidifier Liquid made from essential oil in an alcohol base. This unique formula is water soluble and will not damage your Crane Ultrasonic Humidifier or Vaporiser.
Ask a QuestionQuestions1Answers1|Expand AllDo you have the train design?mia hurst
Showing 1 to 1 of 1 (1 Pages)
- Hi Mia, thank you for your inquiry, yes we do have the train avaliable it should be up on our website shortly. We hope this helps. For further information on this or any of our other products available, if you follow the link http://www.babyonthemove.co.nz/store-locations/ this will take you to our online store finder. Here you can find contact details for your nearest Baby On The Move Store where one of our team experts will be happy to assist you in your product search and help answer any further questions you may have. We hope this has helped with your query.Baby On The Move Team
Write a review and WIN $100Note: HTML is not translated!Bad GoodRelated Products (7)Categories & InformationCategoriesInformationFranchisee Opportunities
Baby On The Move Franchise Opportunity
Whatever your ambitions, the Baby On The Move team can help you realise them. Be it a need for a lifestyle change, flexible working hours, developing a territory, building a franchise business that is all yours or simply to help expectant mothers make the right informed decisions to suit their lifestyle. The Baby On The Move team can help you get there.Copyright © Baby On The Move (2008) Limited, All rights reserved. another slightly different website
- Car Seats