- Store Finder
- Browse Our Store
- On The Move
- Car Seats
- Clothing & Accessories
- Activity & PlaytimeFree delivery for online orders over $99 T&C apply
Non Contact Thermometer by NUK
NUK Baby Thermometer Flash, Infrared Transmitter for Non-contact Measurement in Seconds, Hygienic
Sleep is often the best remedy! That is also the case for babies and toddlers. When, even in the night, parents have to check the body temperature of their charges regularly, they want to do it in a particularly gentle and caring way – and best of all without wakening their little one. With the NUK Baby Thermometer Flash this is not a problem, as measuring a temperature only takes a second without any contact.
Non-contact measurement – within seconds and hygienic The NUK Baby Thermometer Flash uses an infrared transmitter. It is non-contact as the measuring tip can be held up to 3 cm away from the forehead. On the digital display a temperature reading is shown within one second – parents can then decide if measuring the temperature precisely with a calibrated thermometer for an accurate result is necessary. Particularly practical: there is an acoustic alert to warn when the temperature is running high. Compared with other methods, non-contact measurement is particularly hygienic.
The thermometer is not only suitable for determining body temperature, it can also be used to measure the temperature of other surfaces such as baby food or bath water both quickly and hygienically. The LCD display also lets you know the room temperature.
With memory function and silent mode
Tracing the temperature’s progress over a longer time period is no problem with the memory function that lets you save up to 25 results. When in silent mode, all the sounds made by the device are turned off.
The thermometer comes with a lithium battery so that it can be used immediately.
- Measures without touching baby’s forehead (hygienic measuring)
- Quick and precise: result within 1 second
- Immediate high temperature alert
- Digital display
- Versatile use: can measure temperature of baby food, bath water and room temperature
Ask a QuestionQuestions1Answers1|Expand AllAccuracy of measuring skin tempHi there I was wondering if this product is suitable for measuring skin temperature, I am wanting to measure the temperature of my injured foot in relation to the other foot (it feels like it is much hotter to touch). Will this product (or any of your other products) measure this or is it more generic to just measuring overall body temp.Susie Paterson
Showing 1 to 1 of 1 (1 Pages)
- HI Susie, thank you for your enquiry, the NUK Flash Thermometer can measure different skin temperatures, it can also save this for over a longer time period is no problem with the memory function that lets you save up to 25 results. We hope this helps. For further information on this or any of our other products available, if you follow the link http://www.babyonthemove.co.nz/store-locations/ this will take you to our online store finder. Here you can find contact details for your nearest Baby On The Move Store where one of our team experts will be happy to assist you in your product search and help answer any further questions you may have. We hope this has helped with your query.Baby On The Move Team
Write a review and WIN $100Note: HTML is not translated!Bad GoodCategories & InformationCategoriesInformationFranchisee Opportunities
Baby On The Move Franchise Opportunity
Whatever your ambitions, the Baby On The Move team can help you realise them. Be it a need for a lifestyle change, flexible working hours, developing a territory, building a franchise business that is all yours or simply to help expectant mothers make the right informed decisions to suit their lifestyle. The Baby On The Move team can help you get there.Copyright © Baby On The Move (2008) Limited, All rights reserved. another slightly different website
- Activity & Playtime
- Car Seats