- Store Finder
- Browse Our Store
- On The Move
- Car Seats
- Clothing & Accessories
- Activity & PlaytimeFree delivery for online orders over $99 T&C apply
Wellness Roller by Mama + Me
The majority of prescription pharmaceuticals and medications are considered off limits in pregnancy and postpartum, leaving few options for discomforts. This has lead to growth in natural remedies such as aromatherapy treatments. A relaxed woman has a greater likelihood of experiencing a shorter and more comfortable labour experience. With simple use of essential oils, breathing can slow, muscles relax, vital signs improve and woman report lessened feelings of anxiety and fear, thus allowing the natural process of labour to unfold. We have put together a collection of wellness rollers that will be every mothers or midwifes must-haves.
Sweet Orange has an uplifting and calming nature, perfect to soothe stress, low mood, nervous tension and sleeplessness. The fresh uplifting fragrance is wonderful to promote a warm and relaxing environment.
Rose is connected to the heart, opening up a loving energy (both to self and others). It is strengthening and comforting during times of emotional pain, heartbreak, grief and disappointment, and helps release fear, anger and frustration.
Lavender calms nervous tension and acts as a gentle sedative to aid sleep and ease agitation and irritability. Perfect for stress and tension.
Ingredients: caprylic triglyceride (coconut oil) with 100% pure therapeutic grade essential oils of lavandula angustifolia (lavender), citrus sinensis (sweet orange), rosa damascena (rose maroc 3% in organic jojoba oil) with dried lavender, rose petal and citrus peel.
Aroma Therapy Safety Guidelines:
- Avoid essential oils in first trimester (lemon inhalation only after 10 weeks)
- Use lavender and Roman Chamomile with caution with asthma and seasonal allergies.
- Avoid use of Clary sage or Lavender (sedative hypotensive oils) with epidural until blood pressure normalizes post-epidural.
- Avoid Rose with increased bleeding and hemorrhage.
- Avoid aromatheraphy with epilespy, high-risk pregnancies, liver or renal disease, preeclampsia, eclampsia, placenta previa and reduced fetal movements.
- Exercise extra caution with breech, diabetes, asthma, allergies, hypertension, hypotension, bleeding disorders, history of miscarriage, hemorrage and allergies to plants or aromatics.
Ask a Question
Do you have a question about this product?
Write a review and WIN $100Note: HTML is not translated!Bad GoodRelated Products (6)Categories & InformationCategoriesInformationFranchisee Opportunities
Baby On The Move Franchise Opportunity
Whatever your ambitions, the Baby On The Move team can help you realise them. Be it a need for a lifestyle change, flexible working hours, developing a territory, building a franchise business that is all yours or simply to help expectant mothers make the right informed decisions to suit their lifestyle. The Baby On The Move team can help you get there.Copyright © Baby On The Move (2008) Limited, All rights reserved. another slightly different website
- Activity & Playtime
- Car Seats