- Store Finder
- Browse Our Store
- On The Move
- Car Seats
- Clothing & Accessories
- Activity & PlaytimeFree delivery for online orders over $99 T&C apply
Wellness Roller by Mama + Me
The majority of prescription pharmaceuticals and medications are considered off limits in pregnancy and postpartum, leaving few options for discomforts. This has lead to growth in natural remedies such as aromatherapy treatments. A relaxed woman has a greater likelihood of experiencing a shorter and more comfortable labour experience. With simple use of essential oils, breathing can slow, muscles relax, vital signs improve and woman report lessened feelings of anxiety and fear, thus allowing the natural process of labour to unfold. We have put together a collection of wellness rollers that will be every mothers or midwifes must-haves.
Clary Sage (Salvia Sclarea) is an extremely relaxing, euphoric, antispasmodic and analgesic oil.. Studies have shown it enhances uterine contractions while relieving uterine pain.
Clary Sage is also of great help during times of anxiety, nervous tension, low mood and nervous depletion. Especially helpful when the mind feels panicky, fearful, scattered or out of control. The euphoric action of Clary Sage is also helpful to open and centre the mind during times of stress, creative processes or meditation.
Clary Sage is a key oil to help ease abdominal and lower back cramps after or during labour and also during menstruation. Caution must be given with low blood pressure. Avoid use with Pitocin (oxytocin injection for inducing labour) as this can cause uterine hyperstimulation.
Ingredients: 100% pure therapeutic grade essential oil of salvia sclarea (clary sage) with dried chamomile diluted to 2% in caprylic triglyceride (coconut)
Aroma Therapy Safety Guidelines:
- Avoid essential oils in first trimester (lemon inhalation only after 10 weeks)
- Use lavender and Roman Chamomile with caution with asthma and seasonal allergies.
- Avoid use of Clary sage or Lavender (sedative hypotensive oils) with epidural until blood pressure normalizes post-epidural.
- Avoid Rose with increased bleeding and hemorrhage.
- Avoid aromatheraphy with epilespy, high-risk pregnancies, liver or renal disease, preeclampsia, eclampsia, placenta previa and reduced fetal movements.
- Exercise extra caution with breech, diabetes, asthma, allergies, hypertension, hypotension, bleeding disorders, history of miscarriage, hemorrage and allergies to plants or aromatics.
Ask a Question
Do you have a question about this product?
Write a review and WIN $100Note: HTML is not translated!Bad GoodRelated Products (6)Categories & InformationCategoriesInformationFranchisee Opportunities
Baby On The Move Franchise Opportunity
Whatever your ambitions, the Baby On The Move team can help you realise them. Be it a need for a lifestyle change, flexible working hours, developing a territory, building a franchise business that is all yours or simply to help expectant mothers make the right informed decisions to suit their lifestyle. The Baby On The Move team can help you get there.Copyright © Baby On The Move (2008) Limited, All rights reserved. another slightly different website
- Activity & Playtime
- Car Seats