- Store Finder
- Browse Our Store
- On The Move
- Car Seats
- Clothing & Accessories
- Activity & PlaytimeFree delivery for online orders over $99 T&C apply
Sleeping Aid by Sweet Dreamers
Everyone knows that for all the joys new babies can bring, the early days of parenting aren’t ways a walk in the park. Thankfully, following the invention of ewan the dream sheep® tired parents everywhere can finally get a good night’s sleep!
- Ewan emits soothing sounds at a low base frequency and a calming pink glow, which when combined, help settle your baby or toddler into a peaceful sleep.
- The heartbeat and womb sounds are actual recordings, not computer generated.
- Vacuum cleaner, rain and harp recordings together with the womb sequence provide 4 different calming sound tracks to choose from.
- All sound sequences are combined with the heartbeat recording in the background.
- He can be used at home in the cot or moses basket but also when out and about too - he can be secured to the pushchair or car seat by his Velcro tail!
- Ewan’s tail is also great for securing a dummy or teething ring to, so there’s no worry about it getting lost or falling out of the cot or buggy.
- 20 minute timer and automatic shut off.
- Volume control.
- Battery operated 3 x AAA (not included)
- Surface wash only - do not put in the washing machine.
Ask a QuestionQuestions2Answers2|Expand AllWould this be good for a 1 year old?We have a one year old with really bad reflux and he has trouble sleeping on his own. Is this for older babies too or just younger ones?Emily Soper
Does Ewan the dream sheep have a warrantyWe brought an Ewan 2-3 month ago and has been kept in good condition - never damaged. And it keeps shutting off randomly or not turning on properly.. have replaced batteries but no change.Charlotte
- Hi Emily, thank you for your inquiry, Ewan the Dream Sheep is suitable for most ages and is a good sleep aid. We do also have a few other options to help with sleep, you can find the range here: https://www.babyonthemove.co.nz/baby-nursery/sleeping-aids if you follow the link http://www.babyonthemove.co.nz/store-locations/ this will take you to our online store finder. Here you can find contact details for your nearest Baby On The Move Store where one of our team experts will be happy to assist you in your product search and help answer any further questions you may have.Baby On The Move Team
Showing 1 to 2 of 2 (1 Pages)
- Hi Charlotte, Ewan the Dream Sheep comes with a 1 year warranty. We would advise contacting the store you bought it from or if you bought it online and Head Office handled the web order, please email email@example.com here is a list of all of our stores and their contact details https://www.babyonthemove.co.nz/store-locations/Baby On The Move Team
Write a review and WIN $100Note: HTML is not translated!Bad GoodCategories & InformationCategoriesInformationFranchisee Opportunities
Baby On The Move Franchise Opportunity
Whatever your ambitions, the Baby On The Move team can help you realise them. Be it a need for a lifestyle change, flexible working hours, developing a territory, building a franchise business that is all yours or simply to help expectant mothers make the right informed decisions to suit their lifestyle. The Baby On The Move team can help you get there.Copyright © Baby On The Move (2008) Limited, All rights reserved. another slightly different website
- Activity & Playtime
- Car Seats