- Store Finder
- Browse Our Store
- On The Move
- Car Seats
- Clothing & Accessories
- Activity & PlaytimeFree delivery for online orders over $99 T&C apply
Safety Sleeper Wedge by Baby First
The Baby First Support has been specially designed to ensure baby stays in the recommended sleeping position. Made from cosy flannelette and Enviro Foam.
It is readily adjustable as baby grows, and can be used on the Change Table to prevent baby rolling off. Easily portable.
- Recomended for use from Birth to 6 months
- Is adjustable as your baby grows
- Easily portable
- Made from cosy flannelette and enviro foam
Ask a QuestionQuestions2Answers2|Expand AllUsing wedge & swaddleI'm just wondering if I buy the Baby First Wedge for my daughter who is nearly 3 months, can she still wear her Love to dream swaddle? It will be the transition one (arms out). She always turns her head to the right & one side of her head is getting flat. Thank youNatasha Bassett
Is sleep wedge safe and ok for a 7mth + to use?My 7 month old has a severe flat head. I am trying to keep him on side more as per doctors recommendation. He does lay on his side a little but still on back for a long time as he sleeps all night is this safe enough to use as it says for up to 6 months where he his older. is this suitable for my situation or is there a different product?Alysha Steele
- Hi Natasha, thank you for yoru inquiry, yes you can still use your love to dream with the Safety Wedge. We hope this helps. if you follow the link http://www.babyonthemove.co.nz/store-locations/ this will take you to our online store finder. Here you can find contact details for your nearest Baby On The Move Store where one of our team experts will be happy to assist you in your product search and help answer any further questions you may have.Baby On The Move Team
Showing 1 to 2 of 2 (1 Pages)
- Hi Alysha, thank you for your inquiry, the Safety sleeper wedge wouldnt be suitable for your situation due to the fact it is only suitable for use upto 6mths, however we would suggest possibly seeing if the Safe T Sleep would be suitable? We have added a link here: https://www.babyonthemove.co.nz/baby-nursery/baby-wraps-sleeping-bag/Safe-T-Sleep-Classic-Sleepwrap.
We hope this helpsBaby On The Move Team
Write a review and WIN $100Note: HTML is not translated!Bad GoodCategories & InformationCategoriesInformationFranchisee Opportunities
Whatever your ambitions, the Baby On The Move team can help you realise them. Be it a need for a lifestyle change, flexible working hours, developing a territory, building a franchise business that is all yours or simply to help expectant mothers make the right informed decisions to suit their lifestyle. The Baby On The Move team can help you get there.Copyright © Baby On The Move (2008) Limited, All rights reserved. another slightly different website
- Activity & Playtime
- Car Seats