- Store Finder
- Browse Our Store
- On The Move
- Car Seats
Free delivery for online orders over $99 T&C apply
- Clothing & Accessories
- Activity & Playtime
- Activity & Playtime
Infant Capsule by Edwards & Co
The Avery Car Seat is an intelligent car seat system that secures to your Edwards & Co Capsule Base in the car, as well as well as the Oscar Mx, quickly and simply. It can also be installed to a vehicle using the 3 point seat belt without the base - making it great for travelling. Avery connects to the Oscar Mx stroller without the need for adapters. The Avery Car Seat Capsule is designed with safety in mind and is a convenient transport solution for your precious cargo.
- Designed for Growth - Suitable from newborn to 13kgs (12 –15 months)
- Designed for Safety - The Avery Capsule is tested and certified to ECER044/04. 5 Point harness and hardware designed in Sweden by a specialist harness manufacturer.
- Superbly easy to install with the Avery Base’s ISOFIX or seat belt install system.
- Designed for Travel - This capsule can be installed in the car with or without the Averybase, making it ideal for families on the go. Weighing only 3.75kg, this lightweight car seat is easy to carry and move about.
- Designed for Comfort - The ergonomic newborn insert with removable head hugger is included with your capsule to keep your baby comfortable at every stage.
- Designed for Everyday - The UPF50+ canopy ensures your baby is protected no matter the weather.
- Designed for Memory - The unique memory adapter design means you can add or remove Avery effortlessly from the Oscar Mx with a push of a button.
- In the box: Product includes harness pads, lumbar pads, newborn liner with head support, canopy, crotch buckle cover and instruction manual. Base includes stabiliser bar, seat belt tension locking clamp & instruction manual.
Infant Capsule Base by Edwards & Co
A multi-functional base, the Avery Car Seat Base connects to the Edwards & Co Avery Car Seat or Edwards & Co Capsule - allowing you to take your baby in and out in the car easily. The Capsule Base can be installed using ISOFIX, or with a regular seat belt and belt tensioner. Once fitted, the base unit is left in the car, ready for use.
- Belt fix or ISOFIX
- Refer to your vehicle's instruction manual for more information on its ISOFIX system
- Capsule and base approved to ECE44/04 STD for up to 13kgs (12-15 months)
Ask a QuestionQuestions1Answers1|Expand AllWhats the Material ?Hi just wondering what the material is on this carseat avery and base combo carseat thanksRuby
Showing 1 to 1 of 1 (1 Pages)
- Hi Ruby, thank you for yoru inquiry, the fabric is made from Bamboo & Polyester. We hope this helps. if you follow the link http://www.babyonthemove.co.nz/store-locations/ this will take you to our online store finder. Here you can find contact details for your nearest Baby On The Move Store where one of our team experts will be happy to assist you in your product search and help answer any further questions you may have.Baby On The Move Team
Write a review and WIN $100Note: HTML is not translated!Bad GoodCategories & InformationCategoriesInformationFranchisee Opportunities
Baby On The Move Franchise Opportunity
Whatever your ambitions, the Baby On The Move team can help you realise them. Be it a need for a lifestyle change, flexible working hours, developing a territory, building a franchise business that is all yours or simply to help expectant mothers make the right informed decisions to suit their lifestyle. The Baby On The Move team can help you get there.Copyright © Baby On The Move (2008) Limited, All rights reserved. another slightly different website
- Car Seats