- Store Finder
- Browse Our Store
- On The Move
- Car Seats
- Clothing & Accessories
- Activity & PlaytimeFree delivery for online orders over $99 T&C apply
Convertible Car Seat by Britax Safe-n-Sound
Compaq is now rearward facing for longer from Birth to 2-3years (approximately). Its slim-line design seat with Hassle Free Harness™ makes it easy to use and perfect for smaller cars, enabling configuration of 3 seats across the back. Its compact rearward facing depth enables increased front seat passenger comfort and flexibility.
This product is not ISOFIX compatible.
- REAR FACING FOR LONGER - Your child can remain rearward facing until they are approximately 2-3 years old, which is safer for your child.
- TIGHT INSTALLATION - Seat belt lock offs provide for a more secure fit in the vehicle.
- EZ-BUCKLE SYSTEM - This retains the harness buckle in a forward position and prevents the child from sitting on the buckle when boarding.
- RETRACTABLE STABILISING BAR - Prevents your child seat from rotating in a front on crash, whilst in rearward position.
- HASSLE FREE HARNESS - There is no need to re-thread the harness which therefore reduces the risk of incorrect installation and harness fitment.
- AIRCRAFT COMPATIBLE - Compaq MKII meets the standards for use in aircraft forward-facing mode.
- REVERSIBLE BABY INSERT & SHOULDER PADS - These provide further support and comfort for your younger baby.
- REARWARD FACING INSTALLATION: Birth to 2-3 years approx.
- FORWARD FACING INSTALLATION: 12 months to 4 years approx. (Best NZ practice from age 2 years +)
Product Dimensions Weight 7.6 kg (approx.) Depth Rearward Facing: 52.5 cm, Forward Facing Upright: 40 cm, Forward Facing Reclined: 38 cm Width 44 cm Height Rearward Facing: 68 cm, Forward Facing Upright: 52.5 cm, Forward Facing Reclined: 72.5 cm Child's Age, Height & Weight Age Range Rearward Facing: From birth to 2-3 years (approx.). Forward Facing: From 12mths to 4 years (approx.) (Best NZ practice from age 2 years +) Height Range Based on height markers Installation Method Isofix No Seat Belt System 3-point seat belt Top Tether Yes, must used both rearward and forward facing Orientation Rearward Facing Yes Forward Facing Yes Safety Standard AS/NZ Standard Yes Safety Features Side-Impact Protection Yes Energy-Absorbent Foam Yes Extended Features Expiry Date 10 years from date of purchase Airplane Approved Yes Washable Covers For machine washable covers use gentle cycle, cold water only, rinse well and dry on a flat surface. Do not tumble dry, bleach or dry clean. May be hand washed. Follow the care label on the cover. Manufacture Warranty 1 year
Ask a QuestionQuestions1Answers1|Expand AllCan it be used for newborn in Australia?If not, can you please offer a list of newborn capsules complying with Australia standard? (Yes we need capsule for newborn). I spent a few hours on your website and found this info is not clear. Thanks.Jo Zhou
Showing 1 to 1 of 1 (1 Pages)
- Hi Jo, thank you for your inquiry, the Safe n Sound Compaq is suitable from birth. We hope this helps. if you follow the link http://www.babyonthemove.co.nz/store-locations/ this will take you to our online store finder. Here you can find contact details for your nearest Baby On The Move Store where one of our team experts will be happy to assist you in your product search and help answer any further questions you may have.Baby On The Move Team
Write a review and WIN $100Note: HTML is not translated!Bad GoodCategories & InformationCategoriesInformationFranchisee Opportunities
Whatever your ambitions, the Baby On The Move team can help you realise them. Be it a need for a lifestyle change, flexible working hours, developing a territory, building a franchise business that is all yours or simply to help expectant mothers make the right informed decisions to suit their lifestyle. The Baby On The Move team can help you get there.Copyright © Baby On The Move (2008) Limited, All rights reserved. another slightly different website
- Activity & Playtime
- Car Seats