- Store Finder
- Browse Our Store
- On The Move
- Car Seats
Free delivery for online orders over $99 T&C apply
- Clothing & Accessories
- Activity & Playtime
- Activity & Playtime
Rodi XP Fix Booster SeatBrand:Maxi Cosi
Product Code: XPFIX
Availability: In Stock$299.00Ex Tax: $260.00
(To pay using OxiPay add to cart and select
OxiPay as your payment method in the checkout.)Quantity: +-
Do you have a question about this product?
See the "Ask The Expert" tab below.
ISOFIX Booster Seat by Maxi Cosi
The Rodi XP FIX suits all children between approx. 3.5 to 12 years, combining great ease-of-use and safety. As your child grows, the Rodi XP FIX grows along in height. The easy ISOFIX installation offers great stability for this car seat, even when your child is not sitting in it. Last but not least, the Rodi XP FIX is equipped with Side Protection System which ensures much better protection. With the Rodi XP FIX, you are always ready to go.
The Maxi-Cosi Rodi XP FIX is equipped with Side Protection System, offering great safety. The easy ISOFIX installation ensures optimal stability, even when your child is not in it. Its adjustability in height accommodates your growing child.
- Forward-facing child car seat easily fitted with a 3-point car seat belt
- Optimal side impact protection for head, lower back and hips
- Easy belt routing for correct installation of the belt
- Approved conforming European safety standard ECE R44/04
- Easy installation with ISOFIX system
- Adjustable in height and width to suit growing child
- Great padded seating comfort
- Cover easy to remove for washing
- Adjustable in height
- From approx. 3.5 up to 12 years
- 15-36 kg
Product Dimensions Weight 5 kg Depth approx 49 cm Width approx 47 cm Height approx 67.5 - 84 cm Child's Age, Height & Weight Age Range approx 4 - 12 years Weight Range approx 15 - 36 kg Installation Method Seat Belt System 3 point seat belt Orientation Forward Facing Yes Safety Standard European Standard (E) Yes Safety Features Side-Impact Protection Yes Energy-Absorbent Foam Yes Extended Features Expiry Date 10 years from date of purchase Washable Covers Machine washable at 30°C
Ask a QuestionQuestions1Answers1|Expand AllWill they teether fit on all headrests?Is it very stable or have you got another recommendation for a booster?Emma
Showing 1 to 1 of 1 (1 Pages)
- HI Emma, thank you for your enquiry, we usually recommend the tether to go under the headrest so I am not too sure what you are asking, is it possible for you to pop into your local store, one of our trained techs can access the suitability of the Maxi Cosi Rodi in your vehicle. We hope this helps. if you follow the link http://www.babyonthemove.co.nz/store-locations/ this will take you to our online store finder. Here you can find contact details for your nearest Baby On The Move Store where one of our team experts will be happy to assist you in your product search and help answer any further questions you may have. We hope this has helped with your query.
Baby ON The Move Team
Write a review and WIN $100Note: HTML is not translated!Bad GoodCategories & InformationCategoriesInformationFranchisee Opportunities
Whatever your ambitions, the Baby On The Move team can help you realise them. Be it a need for a lifestyle change, flexible working hours, developing a territory, building a franchise business that is all yours or simply to help expectant mothers make the right informed decisions to suit their lifestyle. The Baby On The Move team can help you get there.Copyright © Baby On The Move (2008) Limited, All rights reserved. another slightly different website
- Car Seats