- Store Finder
- Browse Our Store
- On The Move
- Car Seats
- Clothing & Accessories
- Activity & PlaytimeFree delivery for online orders over $99 T&C apply
All in One Car Seat by Britax
One4Life takes your child from birth to big kid with Britax Safety and ClickTight Installation. It easily converts from a rear-facing infant car seat, to a forward-facing 5-point harness seat, to a high-back belt-positioning booster seat. SafeWash cover is safe to machine wash and dry.
As your baby grows, adjust the 15-position headrest & harness in seconds to create the perfect fit. When it’s time for booster mode, simply tuck the harness into the built-in storage compartment. With cooling channels, premium padding and built-in arm rests, your child will love the ride.
- 10 Years of Use - One4Life convertible to booster car seat grows with your child from 2.26 - 54.43 kg and up to (160 cm) tall
- Install Confidently - With ClickTight Installation, you’ll know it’s right in 3 easy steps: Open, thread & buckle, click it closed.
- One4Life - Coverts from a rear-facing infant car seat, to a forward-facing 5-point harness, to a high-back belt-positioning booster
- Britax Safety - High strength steel frame & crumple zone help absorb crash energy; patented v-shaped tether
- Full Body Protection - 2 layers of side impact protection surround the head, neck & torso
- No Rethreading, Ever - 15-position harness & headrest move together using one hand for the proper fit as your child grows
- SafeWash Cover - Safe to machine wash and dry; knit construction is naturally flame retardant
- Relax & Recline - 9-position, quick-adjust recline & easy-read level indicators help your find the correct angle for your vehicle & most comfortable fit for your child
- More Comfort - Plush foam padding and fabrics for premium comfort & a quiet ride
- SafeCell Technology acts as a crumple zone, absorbing crash energy to help keep it away from your child.
- Patented v-shaped tether with staged-release stitches helps slow and reduce forward movement during a crash.
- Energy-absorbing chest pads reduce your child’s forward movement during collision
- 5-Point Safety Harness with diamond weave webbing.
- Removable Infant Insert helps keep your tiny baby safe and comfortable under 20 lbs (9.07 kg).
- 2-position buckle can be moved outward to accommodate your growing child.
- Color-coded belt guides make it easy to route the seat belt through the right paths for rear-facing, forward-facing, and booster mode.
- Easy-Read Level Indicators help you find the correct recline angle for your vehicle.
- Stay-put, soft comfort pads help prevent the harness from rubbing against your child’s delicate neck.
- Removable Head Pillow provides additional comfort for your growing baby.
- Tag-Free Headrest supports your child’s head and neck without irritation.
- Easy-Pull Harness Adjuster lets you tighten the harness using just one hand.
- Harness Compartment neatly stores straps and buckles within the seat while in booster mode.
- Tether Storage keeps the tether straps organized and out of the way when not in use.
- Flip-forward buckle Pad stays out of the way for easy boarding; made with extra padding for premium comfort.
- Nap-Friendly Padding & Fabrics for superior comfort and a quiet ride.
- Built-In Cooling Channels & Ventilated Mesh improve air flow to keep your child comfortable.
- Dishwasher-Safe Cupholders easily twist out for cleaning between rides.
- Proudly designed, tested and built in the USA with US and global components for safety and quality.
Product Dimensions Weight 13.6 kg Depth 52.07 cm, Fully Reclined Depth: 76.2 cm, Fully Reclined and Headrest Fully Extended Depth: 90.17 cm Width 49.5 cm Height 63.5 cm, with Headrest Fully Extended: 85 cm Child's Age, Height & Weight Age Range Birth - 10 years (approx) Height Range Rear Facing: less than 124.5 cm, Forward Facing with Harness: less than 124.5 cm, As Booster: 111.8 to 160 cm Weight Range Rear Facing: 2.3 - 22.7 kg, Forward Facing with Harness: 10 - 29.5 kg, As Booster: 18.1 - 54.4 kg Installation Method Isofix Yes (LATCH) Seat Belt System 3-point seat belt or lap belt Top Tether The top tether be used at ALL times when installing the child restraint FORWARD-facing. Using the top tether will improve the stability of your child restraint and reduce the risk of injury. Orientation Rearward Facing 2.26 - 22.67 kg Forward Facing With Harness: 9.97 - 29.48 kg, As Booster: 18.14 - 54.43 kg Safety Standard New Zealand Standard 'S' mark Yes Safety Features Side-Impact Protection Yes 2 layers Energy-Absorbent Foam Yes Level Indicators Yes Extended Features Expiry Date 10 years from date of purchase Washable Covers SafeWash Cover - Safe to machine wash and dry; knit construction is naturally flame retardant Manufacture Warranty 1 year Specifications Harness 5-Point Safety Harness with diamond weave webbing
Ask a QuestionQuestions3Answers3|Expand AllETA on more stock? Feb 2021Hi, do you know when you are expecting more stock of this car seat? Can we put one on back order? ThanksMarian Kelly
Anti-rebound barIs there an anti-rebound bar available for this seat?Natalie
- HI Marian, thank you for your inquiry, the Britax One4Life is due back in stock mid to late April, you can preorder this through your local store. We hope this helps. if you follow the link http://www.babyonthemove.co.nz/store-locations/ this will take you to our online store finder. Here you can find contact details for your nearest Baby On The Move Store where one of our team experts will be happy to assist you in your product search and help answer any further questions you may have.Baby On The Move Team
Would the one4life clicktight car seat fit in a double cab Ute?We already have a britax boulevard clicktight car seat but we’re thinking of upgrading to this one as like the cup holder and other features. Is it much bigger size wise. Width across seat is not a problem I’m thinking about space when behind the driver. Ute is a 2020 Isuzu DMaxSarah Turner
- Hi Natalie, thank you for your inquiry, the One4Life does have anti-rebound bar however, this is not yet sold in New Zealand. We hope this helps. if you follow the link http://www.babyonthemove.co.nz/store-locations/ this will take you to our online store finder. Here you can find contact details for your nearest Baby On The Move Store where one of our team experts will be happy to assist you in your product search and help answer any further questions you may have.Baby On The Move Team
Showing 1 to 3 of 3 (1 Pages)
- Hi Sarah, thank you for your inquiry, the Boulevard clicktight has a height of 59.9cm, where the new One4life has a height of 63.5cm, there could be quite a bit of difference there, We would suggest either having it fitted in-store by a trained tech or call a store directly so they can talk through this with you. We hope this helps. if you follow the link http://www.babyonthemove.co.nz/store-locations/ this will take you to our online store finder. Here you can find contact details for your nearest Baby On The Move Store where one of our team experts will be happy to assist you in your product search and help answer any further questions you may have.Baby On The Move Team
Write a review and WIN $100Note: HTML is not translated!Bad GoodCategories & InformationCategoriesInformationFranchisee Opportunities
Baby On The Move Franchise Opportunity
Whatever your ambitions, the Baby On The Move team can help you realise them. Be it a need for a lifestyle change, flexible working hours, developing a territory, building a franchise business that is all yours or simply to help expectant mothers make the right informed decisions to suit their lifestyle. The Baby On The Move team can help you get there.Copyright © Baby On The Move (2008) Limited, All rights reserved. another slightly different website
- Activity & Playtime
- Car Seats