- Store Finder
- Browse Our Store
- On The Move
- Car Seats
- Clothing & Accessories
- Activity & PlaytimeFree delivery for online orders over $99 T&C apply
Radian® 3QX latch - All-in-one Convertible Car Seat by Diono
The ultimate 3 across All-in-One car seat from birth to booster (4 - 120 lb / 1.8 - 54 kg). Featuring 3 stages of complete rear facing protection and all new Diono Safe+™ engineering to provide the next generation in car seat safety.
From baby's first journey the radian® 3QX provides complete protection, with Safe+™ newborn travel high wedge, Safe+™ 2-in-1 infant positioning liner and Safe+™ Anti-slip harness pads for added comfort and safety.
As your child grows the Safe+™ steel anti-rebound bar increases stability and reduces rebound rotation by up to 50%, so you can keep them safely rear facing for longer, up to 22.7 kg (approx. 4 years old).
Engineered following the latest European research and technology in crash energy management, the radian® 3QX features 6 layers of side impact protection. Interlocking EPS and EPP foam, high density plastic and steel reinforcement combine to create ultimate side impact protection, without compromising 3 across fit in most midsize vehicles.
As they transition to forward facing, the Safe+™ easy adjust 12 position headrest is contoured to improve child head containment and provides a 22% increase in occupancy range from the radian R series.
All of these great features have been combined with Safe+™ engineering, with the 3QX subjected to a combination of the most rigorous crash tests; including side impacts and rollover test to ensure the safest seat possible.
Parents can also expect the travel friendly traits Diono is famous for, including convenient fold and FAA approval for use on an aircraft. So, no matter where you go you can take Diono safety with you.
- 3 STAGE REAR FACING PROTECTION - Features Safe+™ newborn travel high wedge, Safe+™ 2-in-1 infant positioning liner and Safe+™ steel anti-rebound bar for complete rear-facing protection.
- REAR FACING FOR LONGER - Designed and engineered with all new Diono Safe+™ protection. Now you can keep your child rear facing for even longer up to 22.7 kg (approx. 4 years old).
- SAFE+™ ENGINEERING - radian® 3QX is subjected to a combination of the most rigorous crash tests to make sure we have the safest seat possible.
- 10 YEARS 1 CAR SEAT - With 4 ways to travel from birth to booster, the radian® 3QX adapts as your child grows to offer a custom fit from birth to 54.4 kg.
- SLIM-FIT DESIGN FITS 3 ACROSS - Built with our famous radian® slim fit design, to fit 3 across in most vehicles without compromising child or passenger comfort.
- Safe+™ 2-in-1 infant positioning liner - Gives extra infant comfort and toddler body support. Simply remove as your toddler grows.
- Safe+™ steel anti-rebound bar - One click connection to the seat base. Reduces rebound rotation by 50% in the event of a collision. Also provides more legroom when rear-facing.
- Safe+™ side impact protection - Built with 6 layers of EPS & EPP foam, high density plastic and steel reinforcement to make ultimate side impact protection, without compromising 3 across slim fit design in most midsize vehicles.
- Safe+™ headrest - Engineered with the latest European Side Impact technology to improve child head containment in the event of a collision. Headrest height is increased by 22% from radian R series
Product Dimensions Weight 11.7 kg Depth 40.6 cm Width 43.18 cm Height 72.4 cm Child's Age, Height & Weight Age Range Birth - 8+ years (approx) Height Range Rear Facing: 46–112 cm, Forward Facing with Harness: 76–145 cm, Booster: 101–145 cm Weight Range Rear Facing: 1.8–22.7 kg, Forward Facing with Harness: 10–29.5 kg, Booster: 18–54 kg Installation Method Isofix Yes (Superlatch) Seat Belt System 3 point seatbelt or lap belt Top Tether ALWAYS use the top tether strap on this child restraint when installed forward-facing Orientation Rearward Facing 1.8–22.7 kg, 46–112 cm Forward Facing With Harness: 10–29.5 kg, 76–145 cm. As Booster: 18–54 kg, 101–145 cm. Safety Standard New Zealand Standard 'S' mark Yes Safety Features Side-Impact Protection Yes, 6 layers Energy-Absorbent Foam Yes Extended Features Expiry Date 10 years from date of purchase Airplane Approved Yes only when in harness mode Washable Covers Machine wash in cold water on gentle cycle with mild detergent. Dry flat and away from direct sunlight before re-use or storage. Manufacture Warranty 1 year Specifications Harness 5 point safety harness
Ask a QuestionQuestions2Answers2|Expand AllHow to choose a carseatHi there, We are going to purchase a car seat for our 7 months boy. I wonder which car seat suits or requirements. We prefer a car seat with a steel frame and engineered tested. Also, we have a Toyota Prius car, so it should be in the right size to be fit in our car. In addition, we prefer a car seat which can be used longer in rear-facing. Could you please advise? Actually we interested in Graco, Diono or Britax, which one has AU standard too? Regards pegahPegah Sadeghi
Britax one4life vs diono 3qxHi there, Unfortunately I live 4h away from your store, so I am really hoping you can help me out via email please. I am wanting to purchase a carseat for my girl (currently 15w old) to use after her capsule. I currently have my eyes set on either the diono 3qx/3qxt or the britax clicktight one4life model, but am open to other suggetions. My first question would be, if either one of those seats is certified to be used in germany as well (family lives over there)? Also, can you tell me which seat is smaller when rf in the car? Wondering if one of them would use up less space when installed, so the front passenger seat has more room? Thank you very much in advance, Laura CoxLaura
- Hi Pegah, thank you for your inquiry, if possible we would always suggest having a car seat fitting done at your local Baby On The Move Store, this way they can see which of the seats you are interested in will not only suit your car but fit your child better. We hope this helps. if you follow the link http://www.babyonthemove.co.nz/store-locations/ this will take you to our online store finder. Here you can find contact details for your nearest Baby On The Move Store where one of our team experts will be happy to assist you in your product search and help answer any further questions you may have.Baby On The Move Team
Showing 1 to 2 of 2 (1 Pages)
- Hi Laura, thank you for your inquiry, Both the Diono & Britax range are US safety rated so can't be used in Germany, you would need a European (ECE) seat for this purpose. I have added a link here for the ones we have available: https://www.babyonthemove.co.nz/shop-by-standard/ece-standard?page=1.
To answer your second question, The Diono is the slimmest seat that we have, however, the Britax One4Life is smaller in height so will give you possibly more room in the passenger seat. I would actually recommend contacting your closest store in regard to this as they will need to know the model of the vehicle you have as well as it does make a difference. I have added a link to our store locations here: https://www.babyonthemove.co.nz/store-locations/Baby On The Move Team
Write a review and WIN $100Note: HTML is not translated!Bad GoodCategories & InformationCategoriesInformationFranchisee Opportunities
Baby On The Move Franchise Opportunity
Whatever your ambitions, the Baby On The Move team can help you realise them. Be it a need for a lifestyle change, flexible working hours, developing a territory, building a franchise business that is all yours or simply to help expectant mothers make the right informed decisions to suit their lifestyle. The Baby On The Move team can help you get there.Copyright © Baby On The Move (2008) Limited, All rights reserved. another slightly different website
- Activity & Playtime
- Car Seats