- Store Finder
- Browse Our Store
- On The Move
- Car Seats
- Clothing & Accessories
- Activity & PlaytimeFree delivery for online orders over $99 T&C apply
This is a package deal for a Diono Radian® 3QXT & a Diono Traverze Editions Stroller. SAVE $129!!
PLEASE NOTE: Purple Plum QXT is a PRE ORDER PRODUCT due to be shipped out around mid September 2020.**
The ultimate 3 across All-in-One car seat from birth to booster (4 - 120 lb / 1.8 - 54 kg). Featuring 4 stages of complete newborn protection and all new Diono Safe+™ engineering to provide the next generation in car seat safety.
From baby's first journey the radian® 3QXT provides complete newborn protection, with Safe+™ newborn travel high wedge, Safe+™ newborn protection insert, Safe+™ 2-in-1 infant positioning liner and Safe+™ newborn harness pads to provide a custom fit from birth.
As your child grows the Safe+™ steel anti-rebound increases stability and reduces rebound rotation by up to 50%, so you can keep them safely rear facing for longer, up to 22.7 kg (approx. 4 years old).
Engineered following the latest European research and technology in crash energy management, the radian® 3QXT features 8 layers of side impact protection, that includes a removable Safe+™ side impact management pod, constructed to channel energy around the back of the car seat and away from the child in the event of a side impact. This forms two of the 8 layers of interlocking EPS and EPP foam, high density plastic and steel reinforcement to create ultimate side impact protection, without compromising 3 across fit in most midsize vehicles.
As they transition to forward facing, the Safe+™ easy adjust 12 position headrest is contoured to improve child head containment and provides a 22% increase in occupancy range from the radian R series.
All of these great features have been combined with Safe+™ engineering, with the 3QXT subjected to a combination of the most rigorous crash tests; front, rear, and side impacts, and rollover test to ensure the safest seat possible.
Parents can also expect the travel friendly traits Diono is famous for, including convenient fold and FAA approval for use on an aircraft. So, no matter where you go you can take Diono safety with you.
- 4 STAGE COMPLETE NEWBORN PROTECTION - Features Safe+™ newborn travel high wedge, Safe+™ newborn protection insert, Safe+™ 2-in-1 infant positioning liner and Safe+™ newborn harness pads to provide a custom fit from birth.
- REAR FACING FOR LONGER - Designed and engineered with all new Diono Safe+™ protection. Now you can keep your child rear facing for even longer up to 22.7 kg (approx. 4 years old).
- SAFE+™ ENGINEERING - radian® 3QXT is subjected to a combination of the most rigorous crash tests to make sure we have the safest seat possible.
- 10 YEARS 1 CAR SEAT - With 4 ways to travel from birth to booster, the radian® 3QX adapts as your child grows to offer a custom fit from birth to 54.4 kg.
- SLIM-FIT DESIGN FITS 3 ACROSS - Built with our famous radian® slim fit design, to fit 3 across in most vehicles without compromising child or passenger comfort.
- Safe+™ newborn protection insert Made from energy absorbing materials to support and protect. Super soft padding for extra newborn comfort. Simply remove as baby grows.
- Safe+™ newborn travel high wedge - Creates near lie-flat travel position for newborns while reducing head slump and helping to keep airways open. Simply remove as baby grows.
- Safe+™ 2-in-1 infant positioning liner - Gives extra infant comfort and toddler body support. Simply remove as baby grows.
- Safe+™ newborn harness pads - Small sized newborn harness pads for added safety and comfort.
- Safe+™ side impact management pod - The pod is placed on the side of the car seat facing the door and is engineered to channel energy around the back of the car seat and away from the child in the event of a side impact.
- Safe+™ steel anti-rebound bar - One click connection to the seat base. Reduces rebound rotation by 50% in the event of a collision. Also provides more legroom when rear facing.
- Safe+™ side Impact protection - Featuring 8 layers of interlocking EPS & EPP foam, high density plastic and steel reinforcement to create ultimate side impact protection without compromising 3 across fit.
- Safe+™ headrest - Engineered with the latest European Side Impact technology to improve child head containment in the event of a collision. Headrest height is increased by 22% from radian R series
Single Stroller by Diono
Traverze is the Diono original luggage-style super-compact stroller created to make traveling easier for families on the move. With an extendable luggage style handle for easy transportation, and a hide away protective cover, the Traverze is good to go... anywhere, and even fits in most overhead cabins. Whether you’re pulling along in an airport with a toddler in tow or folding down in an instant for speedy boarding, we’ve got it bagged, and good to go...
We know what it means to travel through busy airports, train stations and crowded shopping malls. You could be on a mini break or long haul, and we all love to explore. So in an ever-smaller world, whether traveling or shopping we’ve created some big ideas to help you and your little one arrive happy.
Why change the way you travel just because you have become a parent? We believe you should live life to the fullest, with your new addition in tow. Traverze allows you to do just that with its super-compact instant fold and telescopic pull-along handle enabling you to navigate the airport with much more ease and style.
- Glide through the World: Telescopic pull-along handle – just like your luggage!
- Whatever the Weather: Complete with water resistant Travel Carry Bag and tailored Rain Cover
- Flip-Flop Friendly Brake: One-touch brake designed for big shoes or little pumps, whatever you are wearing on your travels.
- Light up your life: Lightweight – less than 12.3lbs/5.6kg Lighter than most lightweight strollers.
- Smooth Moves: Smooth-rolling, never-flat wheels, with shock absorbers and all-wheel suspension. Turns on a dime, with swivel wheels and agile one-hand steering.
- Reclining Backrest: Suitable from birth to 22kg. Features a reclining backrest allowing a near flat position for ride comfort.
- 5-Point Harness: Integral 5-point harness with removable plush pads.
- Added Storage: Added storage pocket – on the back of the hood behind leg rest.
- XL basket: Extra-large basket is accessible in any mode, with space for a cabin-sized luggage bag.
Product Dimensions Weight 11.7 kg Depth 40.64 cm Width 43.18 cm Height 71.12 - 78.74 cm Child's Age, Height & Weight Age Range Birth - 8+ years (approx) Height Range Rear Facing: 46–112 cm, Forward Facing with Harness: 76–145 cm, Booster: 101–145 cm. Weight Range Rear Facing: 1.8–22.7 kg, Forward Facing with Harness: 10–29.5 kg, Booster: 18–54 kg. Installation Method Isofix Yes (SuperLATCH) Seat Belt System 3-point seat belt or lap belt Top Tether ALWAYS use the top tether strap on this child restraint when installed forward-facing. Orientation Rearward Facing 1.8–22.7 kg, 46–112 cm Forward Facing With Harness: 10–29.5 kg, 76–145 cm. As Booster: 18–54 kg, 101–145 cm Safety Standard New Zealand Standard 'S' mark Yes Safety Features Side-Impact Protection Yes, 8 layers Energy-Absorbent Foam Yes Extended Features Expiry Date 10 years from date of purchase Washable Covers Machine wash in cold water on gentle cycle. Use mild detergent Dry flat and in the shade only. DO NOT bleach, iron or dry clean. Manufacture Warranty 1 year Specifications Harness 10 years from date of purchase
Ask a Question
Do you have a question about this product?
Write a review and WIN $100Note: HTML is not translated!Bad GoodCategories & InformationCategoriesInformationFranchisee Opportunities
Baby On The Move Franchise Opportunity
Whatever your ambitions, the Baby On The Move team can help you realise them. Be it a need for a lifestyle change, flexible working hours, developing a territory, building a franchise business that is all yours or simply to help expectant mothers make the right informed decisions to suit their lifestyle. The Baby On The Move team can help you get there.Copyright © Baby On The Move (2008) Limited, All rights reserved. another slightly different website
- Activity & Playtime
- Car Seats