- Store Finder
- Browse Our Store
- On The Move
- Car Seats
Free delivery for online orders over $99 T&C apply
- Clothing & Accessories
- Activity & Playtime
- Activity & Playtime
Car Seat by Evenflo
PROTECTION & CONNECTION
that goes the distance
Buckle up your baby and breathe easier, with an all-in-one car seat that’s designed for 10 years of use and rises to a whole new standard of safety, comfort, and peace-of-mind. You’ll love the way this gold level gear with SensorSafe™ keeps you in the know, even when your eyes are on the road.
Designed for 10 years of use, this all-in-one car seat delivers a high level of protection and performance, from babyhood to toddlerhood and beyond. There’s a lot to love about this premium quality, easy-to-adjust car seat designed with the SensorSafe smart app.
To ensure the utmost security for your precious cargo, the EveryStage™ car seat is side impact and rollover tested, as well as tested for structural integrity at 2X the federal crash test standard. You’ll also have the confidence of real-time connection with your baby, thanks to the SensorSafe app which sends alerts to your phone if your baby gets too warm, hasn’t moved in a while, or becomes unbuckled.
- When your eyes are on the road, the SensorSafe application keeps the parent/child connection going strong. The smart chest clip and wireless receiver connect to an app on your phone, giving you real-time updates on your child’s comfort level and well-being. If your baby gets unbuckled from their car seat, becomes too warm, or has spent too much time without movement, you’ll receive a real-time alert, so you can respond quickly.
- Ride with confidence, knowing that your baby’s car seat has been side impact and rollover tested, as well as tested for structural integrity at 2X the federal crash test standard.
- Trust in a brand that understands your need for the gold standard in safety, connectivity and quality—and more than delivers.
- With EasyClick™ Installation, it takes just 60 seconds to get your child’s car seat 3x tighter for a wiggle-free seat.
- Help prevent your baby’s head from slumping and position them for a comfier ride with the low headrest adjustment feature.
- Designed for 10 years of use, this car seat goes the distance with you, offering 10 different positions to accommodate your child as they grow (from 1.8 to 54.4 kgs.)
- Cleaning is a breeze with two removable, easy-to-clean cup holders.
Disclaimer: We do not recommend using the SensorSafe app while driving.
Product Dimensions Weight 9.97 kg Depth 55.88 cm Width 48.26 cm Height 67.3 cm Child's Age, Height & Weight Age Range Birth - 8+ years (approx) Height Range Rear Facing: 43 - 122 cm, Forward Facing with Harness: 71 - 124 cm, Booster Mode: 112 - 145 cm Weight Range Rear Facing: 1.8 - 22.6 kg, Forward Facing with Harness: 10 - 29.4 kg, Booster Mode: 18 - 54.4 kg Installation Method Isofix Yes - EasyClick™ LATCH Seat Belt System 3-point seat belt or lap belt Orientation Rearward Facing Yes 1.8 - 22.6 kg, 43 - 122 cm Forward Facing Yes 10 - 54.4 kg, 71 - 145 cm Safety Standard New Zealand Standard 'S' mark Yes Safety Features Side-Impact Protection Yes Energy-Absorbent Foam Yes Extended Features Expiry Date 10 years from date of purchase Washable Covers Machine wash removable seat pads separately in cold water–delicate cycle. NO chlorine bleach. Tumble dry 10 – 15 minutes on low heat, remove immediately. DO NOT iron or dry clean. Specifications Harness 5 point safety harness
Ask a QuestionQuestions2Answers2|Expand AllWill this fit my car?I have a Holden captiva, but your nearest store us 2 hours away. Do you know if this will fit in my car?Carmel
Travel-can you use this seat abroad when travellingAlly
- Hi Carmel, thank you for your inquiry, looking at your car I dont see there being any issue, possibly lack of legroom in the passenger seat if you are rear-facing. We hope this helps. If you follow the link http://www.babyonthemove.co.nz/store-locations/ this will take you to our online store finder. Here you can find contact details for your nearest Baby On The Move Store where one of our team experts will be happy to assist you in your product search and help answer any further questions you may have.Baby On The Move Team
Showing 1 to 2 of 2 (1 Pages)
- Hi Ally, Thank you for your inquiry, this seat is suitable for use within New Zealand and the United States it cannot be used elsewhere due to each country having different safety standards. We hope this helps. If you follow the link http://www.babyonthemove.co.nz/store-locations/ this will take you to our online store finder. Here you can find contact details for your nearest Baby On The Move Store where one of our team experts will be happy to assist you in your product search and help answer any further questions you may have.Baby On The Move Team
Write a review and WIN $100Note: HTML is not translated!Bad GoodCategories & InformationCategoriesInformationFranchisee Opportunities
Baby On The Move Franchise Opportunity
Whatever your ambitions, the Baby On The Move team can help you realise them. Be it a need for a lifestyle change, flexible working hours, developing a territory, building a franchise business that is all yours or simply to help expectant mothers make the right informed decisions to suit their lifestyle. The Baby On The Move team can help you get there.Copyright © Baby On The Move (2008) Limited, All rights reserved. another slightly different website
- Car Seats