- Store Finder
- Browse Our Store
- On The Move
- Car Seats
Free delivery for online orders over $99 T&C apply
- Clothing & Accessories
- Activity & Playtime
- Activity & Playtime
Product Code: E9LX6
Availability: Out Of Stock$499.00Ex Tax: $433.91
(To pay using OxiPay add to cart and select
OxiPay as your payment method in the checkout.)Quantity: +-
Do you have a question about this product?
See the "Ask The Expert" tab below.
Boulevard by Britax
The BOULEVARD G4 is purposefully designed and engineered to minimize the forward movement of the child’s head during a frontal impact to reduce the risk of head injury.
- Base with SafeCell Technology® designed to compress in a crash, significantly lowering the center of gravity and counteracting the forward rotation of the child seat.
- Energy Absorbing Versa-Tether® features a two-point attachment and staged-release tether webbing to slow the forward movement and reduce the crash forces reaching the child.
- Integrated Steel Bars strengthen the connection to the vehicle and reduce forward flexing of the child seat during a crash.
- HUGS™ Chest Pads with SafeCell Technology® are affixed to the seat shell to ensure proper positioning while SafeCells compress to manage energy and provide resistance to the forward movement of your child in a crash.
- True Side Impact Protection® is deep side walls with energy-absorbing EPP foam along with a head restraint, which offers a double layer of EPP foam, to distribute crash forces, shield from vehicle intrusion, and contain the head, neck and body while keeping them “in true” or aligned.
- Tangle-Free, Five-Point Harness distributes crash forces across the strongest parts of the body and provides a secure fit
- Rearward facing birth to 18kgs Forward facing 9 kg to 29.5kgs
- Rear and Forward Facing Recline for child comfort and positioning
- High Density Comfort Foam provides an extra layer of padding to gently cushion your child
- Plush, Easy-Remove Cover with matching comfort pads and Infant body pillow to provide extra comfort and easy cleaning without disassembling or uninstalling the child seat
- Two Buckle Positions for your growing child
- Infant Positioning Insert may be necessary for small infants to achieve a snug fit of the harness around your child (sold separately)
- Quick-Adjust Harness repositions the harness shoulder height without disassembling the harness straps
- Premium Lower LATCH Connectors for a quick and simple installation featuring a push button for easy release
- EZ-Buckle System retains the harness buckle in a forward position and prevents the child from sitting on the buckle when boarding
- Harness Holders keep harness straps pulled to the sides when placing your child in the car seat
- Built-in Lock-Offs ensure a snug lap and shoulder belt installation with minimal effort
- Anti-Slip, Contoured Base grips and protects the vehicle seat while offering optimum vehicle fit
- 7 years life from date of purchase
- The use of a tether can reduce the distance that your child’s head moves forward in the event of a crash (also called head excursion) by 4 to 6 inches, thereby minimizing the risk of injury. Since the use of the tether increases the performance of a child safety seat during a crash, Britax recommends using the tether at all times for child restraints equipped with a tether. The tether should be used for forward facing child restraints installed using the vehicle seat belt or LATCH system.
Product Dimensions Weight 8.8 kg Depth 54 cm Width 47 cm Height 66 cm Child's Age, Height & Weight Age Range Birth - 4 years Height Range Rear facing when their head reaches 2.5cm below the top of the restraint. Forward facing to 124.5cm or less Weight Range Rear Facing: 2.2 - 18kg Forward Facing: 9 - 29.5kg Installation Method Isofix Yes (Latch) Seat Belt System 3-point seat belt or lap belt Top Tether Yes (forward facing only) Orientation Rearward Facing 2.2 - 18 kg Forward Facing 9 - 29.5 kg Safety Standard New Zealand Standard 'S' mark Yes Safety Features Side-Impact Protection Yes Energy-Absorbent Foam Yes Level Indicators Yes Extended Features Expiry Date 7 years from date of purchase Washable Covers Yes (hand wash using cold water and mild soap) Manufacture Warranty 1 year Specifications Harness 5 point safety harness
Ask a QuestionQuestions12Answers12|Expand AllMust tether be used when this seat is rear facing?Does the tether strap need to be used in conjunction with the LATCH connectors when this seat is in rear facing position?Rachell
Airline approvalAre all Britax seats approved for airline luggage holds or only some?Toby
- Hi Rachell, thank you for your enquiry, the Britax Boulevard G4 does have a tether strap is provided. Britax recommends using this when forward facing as it increases stability, however, the seat has been tested both with and without using the tether, and it complies with the USA standard both with and without using the tether. It can, therefore, be safely used with or without attaching the tether.Baby On The Move Team
Is this car seat approved in the UK?Stacey
- Hi Toby, Thanks for your enquiry, All Britax harnessed car seats, including infant car seats, convertible car seats and combination harness -2-booster seats are certified for use on aircraft. Belt positionoing booster seats are NOT FAA approved and should not be used to secure your child on a plane. I hope this helps. For further information on this or any of our other products available, if you follow the link http://www.babyonthemove.co.nz/store-locations/ this will take you to our online store finder. Here you can find contact details for your nearest Baby On The Move Store where one of our team experts will be happy to assist you in your product search and help answer any further questions you may have. We hope this has helped with your query.Baby On The Move Team
Is this seat approved for use in Australia?Marion McMillan
- Hi Stacey, thank you for your enquiry. This particular restraint is from America and tested under our New Zealand S Safety Standard which is compliant here in New Zealand, however it's not compliant to use in the UK. Please click the following link which shows all car seats that can be used in the UK. http://www.babyonthemove.co.nz/shop-by-standard/ECE-Standard
Hope this helps with your query.Baby On The Move Team
Britax Boulevard Click Tight vs Britax Boulevard G4In terms of height, will the Boulevard Click Tight last just as long as the Boulevard G4?Amanda Wills
- Hi Marion, Thank you for your enquiry. The Britax Boulevard G4 Toddler Seat is compliant to NZ Standard 'S' Mark issued by Bureau Veritas. This means that it is suitable for use in New Zealand and the U.S only and it is not compliant for use in Australia. For further information on this or any of our other products available, if you follow the link http://www.babyonthemove.co.nz/store-locations/ this will take you to our online store finder. Here you can find contact details for your nearest Baby On The Move Store where one of our team experts will be happy to assist you in your product search and help answer any further questions you may have. We hope this has helped with your query.
Baby On The Move Team
Can I get replacement parts for this seat?Jacinda
- Hi Amanda, Thank you for your enquiry. To confirm, the height dimensions suitable for these seats when a child standing are:
Boulevard Click Tight - Rear facing when their head reaches 2.5cm below the top of the restraint. Forward facing to 137cm or less
Bouleard G4 - Rear facing when their head reaches 2.5cm below the top of the restraint. Forward facing to 124.5cm or less
If you follow the link http://www.babyonthemove.co.nz/store-locations/ this will take you to our online store finder where you can find contact details for your nearest Baby On The Move Store. Here, one of our expert Car Restraint Technicians can assist in helping you to find the right car seat for you and your child. We hope this has helped with your query.Baby On The Move Team
Will the Britax Boulevard G4 fit a 2012 Mazda 6?Daniel
- Hi Jacinda, Thank you for your enquiry. It is possible to order replacement parts, however we would recommend contacting your nearest Baby On The Move store for assistance with this who can in turn contact the supplier for pricing and availability depending on which parts are required. If you follow the link http://www.babyonthemove.co.nz/store-locations/ this will take you to our online store finder where you can find contact details for your nearest Baby On The Move Store. We hope this has helped with your query.Baby On The Move Team
What height will this suit in full harness.My 20 old is tall and slim. Currently on the highest slot on a safe and sound royale. Want to replace with something that will last a few years in a 5 point harness.Jo Hyslop
- Hi Daniel, Thank you for your enquiry. Before selecting a child restraint, it is important to take into account the child's weight, height and age, any physical, developmental and behavioural considerations, the type of restraint and vehicle. We have a wide selection available to choose from. If you follow the linkhttp://www.babyonthemove.co.nz/store-locations/ this will take you our online store finder where you can find contact details for your nearest Baby On The Move store. Here, one of our expert Car Restraint Technicians can assist you in finding the right restraint for you, your child and your vehicle and assist with installation. We hope this has helped with your query.Baby On The Move Team
Help in choosing a new Convertible Car SeatHi, I am looking to buy a new Car Seat for my 8 month old baby, I would like to get one that would see us through until he is about 4 years. Is there any products that you would recommend over others in terms of usability, comfort, quality, safety etc. When I look online I really have no clue if some are better than others and would love an expert opinion!Sarah Trigg
- Hi Jo, Thank you for your enquiry. The Boulevard 70 can be used until your child is approximately 29.5kgs maximum weight or 124.5 cm tall although this depends on if your child carrys their height in their legs or torso. We recommend you take your vehicle and child into your nearest Baby On The Move store to try out different seats to get the best fit for both your child and your vehicle. We hope this helps with your query.Baby On The Move Team
Britax BoulevardHi there, with this seat if you are using it in the rear facing position and isofix must it be tethered? What about if you have it forward facing? Thanks in advance.karenShowing 1 to 12 of 12 (1 Pages)
- Hi Sarah,
Thanks for the question, choosing the right car seat is imperitive, there are so many variables ie childs weight, height, how many cars seats across the back is the seat of your car slopped or flat, seat belts verses isofiting in the car, will the seat be moved from car to car very often ? how easy is it to install etc.
The best advise we can give you is to go into one of our 16 store and havde a one on one talk about your needs now for for the future.
Hope this helpsAnonymous
Write a review and WIN $100Note: HTML is not translated!Bad GoodCategories & InformationCategoriesInformationFranchisee Opportunities
Baby On The Move Franchise Opportunity
Whatever your ambitions, the Baby On The Move team can help you realise them. Be it a need for a lifestyle change, flexible working hours, developing a territory, building a franchise business that is all yours or simply to help expectant mothers make the right informed decisions to suit their lifestyle. The Baby On The Move team can help you get there.Copyright © Baby On The Move (2008) Limited, All rights reserved. another slightly different website
- Car Seats