- Store Finder
- Browse Our Store
- On The Move
- Car Seats
Free delivery for online orders over $99 T&C apply
- Clothing & Accessories
- Activity & Playtime
- Activity & Playtime
Booster Seat by Diono
Dependable safety for growing children
The monterey® XT booster keeps children from 18 – 54 kgs and up to 160 cm tall safe and secure with aluminum reinforced sides lined with energy absorbing EPS foam. This seat was designed to accommodate growth spurts without sacrificing protection.
Diono know how to keep back seat snackers happy. This booster comes with retractable cup holders to keep drinks or snacks upright and within reach.
- Side impact protection - This booster comes with deep, aluminum reinforced sidewalls that provide excellent side impact protection, and the energy absorbing EPS foam surrounds your child for ultimate safety.
- Adjustable, supported fit - With 11 headrest positions, this booster adjusts for a proper fit and improved comfort for growing children. A simple-to-use dial on the back adjusts the width of the seat to fit a child’s shoulders up to 20″ (50 cm) wide.
- Quick, secure installation - Install the monterey® XT booster securely and in seconds thanks to integrated LATCH connectors and front adjusters. Monterey XT can also be used as a backless booster and packs flat for travel and storage.
- Unmatched safety: As your child grows and spreads their wings, your love grows stronger which is why you overprotect them with a booster seat.
- Highest comfort: Your big kid has a mind of their own and will expect only the best in comfort and style. Why should they sacrifice while they are on their journey?
- Every marvelous moment: Sometimes the joy of the journey has hazards along the way. Side impact protection and reinforced materials provides added protection.
- Journey: The joy of riding along the road takes them a while to grow. Multiple adjustments allow your child to use the booster seat up to age 12.
- Fits children from 18 – 54 kgs and 97 – 160 cm tall
- Extra-deep aluminum reinforced sidewalls add side impact protection
- EPS foam lining for more safety and comfort
- Adjustable back expands to fit shoulders up to 50 cm wide
- Adjustable headrest offers 11 positions up to 160 cm tall
- LATCH system securely installs in seconds, but LATCH use is not required
- Angled bottom seat prevents submarining
- Longer bottom seat supports growing legs
- Retractable cup and snack holders fold out for convenience
- Flat packing for travel and easy storage
Product Dimensions Weight 6.3 kg Depth 40.6 cm Width 50.8 cm Height 66 cm Child's Age, Height & Weight Age Range Approx 4 - 12 years Height Range 97cm to 160 cm in height Weight Range 18 - 54 kg Installation Method Isofix Yes (LATCH) Seat Belt System 3 point seat belt Orientation Forward Facing Yes Safety Standard New Zealand Standard 'S' mark Yes Safety Features Side-Impact Protection Yes Energy-Absorbent Foam Yes Extended Features Expiry Date 8 years from date of purchase Washable Covers Cover machine washable at 86F/30C/Cold Manufacture Warranty 1 year
Ask a QuestionQuestions4Answers4|Expand AllIs the Monterey XT certified for use in Australia?We are heading to Aussie for a week and thought perhaps we could bring our car seat to Australia and Uber ride around with our 4 and 6 year olds. This could be significantly cheaper than hiring a carJohn van den Brink
Will the black monetrey booster be back in stock soon?Danae
- Hi John, thank you for your inquiry, the Diono Monterey is not suitable for use in Australia, only Australian/NZ Standard seats are suitable for use while there. We hope this helps. if you follow the link http://www.babyonthemove.co.nz/store-locations/ this will take you to our online store finder. Here you can find contact details for your nearest Baby On The Move Store where one of our team experts will be happy to assist you in your product search and help answer any further questions you may have.Baby On The Move Team
Monterrey booster - can you tell me how wide it is?I'd really like to get a latch booster but ideally located on king for one that is slim enough to still be able to use the 3rd seat on occasions ( and one that doesn't break the bank). Thanks.Jenny beaumont
- Hi Danae, thank you for your inquiry, the Monterey XT in Black is due back in stock February 2020. We hope it helps. If you follow the link http://www.babyonthemove.co.nz/store-locations/ this will take you to our online store finder. Here you can find contact details for your nearest Baby On The Move Store where one of our team experts will be happy to assist you in your product search and help answer any further questions you may have.
Baby On The Move Team
Showing 1 to 4 of 4 (1 Pages)
- Hi Jenny, thank you for your enquiry, the width of the Monterey differs due to the retractable cup holders so, 48cm when retracted and 60.96cm when they are out. We hope this helps. If you follow the link http://www.babyonthemove.co.nz/store-locations/ this will take you to our online store finder. Here you can find contact details for your nearest Baby On The Move Store where one of our team experts will be happy to assist you in your product search and help answer any further questions you may have.Baby On The Move Team
Write a review and WIN $100Note: HTML is not translated!Bad GoodCategories & InformationCategoriesInformationFranchisee Opportunities
Baby On The Move Franchise Opportunity
Whatever your ambitions, the Baby On The Move team can help you realise them. Be it a need for a lifestyle change, flexible working hours, developing a territory, building a franchise business that is all yours or simply to help expectant mothers make the right informed decisions to suit their lifestyle. The Baby On The Move team can help you get there.Copyright © Baby On The Move (2008) Limited, All rights reserved. another slightly different website
- Car Seats