- Store Finder
- Browse Our Store
- On The Move
- Car Seats
Free delivery for online orders over $99 T&C apply
- Clothing & Accessories
- Activity & Playtime
- Activity & Playtime
Product Code: 10836
Availability: In Stock$99.00Ex Tax: $86.09
(To pay using OxiPay add to cart and select
OxiPay as your payment method in the checkout.)Quantity: +-
Do you have a question about this product?
See the "Ask The Expert" tab below.
This unique DreamGenii support pillow is designed to aid restful and supportive sleep from the second trimester onwards. Most support pillows are bulky, making it difficult to move around and change position during the night and they take up a lot of room in the bed, making it difficult for your partner to sleep.
Unlike other pillows, the soft and comfortable DreamGenii pillow's unique shape allows you discreet support for your tummy, back and knees without taking up most of the bed, allowing you and your partner comfortable rest.
DreamGenii is designed to encourage you to sleep on your left side, in the recovery position, which, if used regularly from the second trimester, can encourage Baby to get into the optimum position for birth. However, DreamGenii does not restrict your movements during the night and is just as comfortable while lying on your right hand side.
Because the DreamGenii support pillow has a back support, it discourages you from rolling on to your back during the night which can restrict blood-flow to mother and Baby. The leg support is designed to take the pressure off your back and tummy by gently elevating your leg whilst you are asleep.
- The only dual purpose maternity pillow on the market for sleeping and feeding
- Approved by midwives
- Practical Parenting Best Buy and Pregnancy Product of the year 2007/08
- Aids restful sleep
- Supports bump, back and knees at the same time
- Encourages maximum blood flow to mother and baby whilst asleep
- Encourages baby to adopt optimum position for birth
- Prevents you from rolling onto your back whilst you are asleep
- Doubles as a feeding support pillow with an integral back support
Ask a QuestionQuestions3Answers3|Expand AllWhen will this pillow be back in stock?Alice Pepi
Can you get a pillow case to go with this pillow?Also, I was told that it was out of stock. Do you have some in stock for online sales? I would like one asap, so if it is out of stock I'll get a different pillow.Michelle Hancock
- Hi Alice, Thank you for your enquiry, we will be getting the DreamGenii Pillow back in stock however we cannot confirm a date as yet. I'm sorry we cant be of anymore help. For further information on this or any of our other products available, if you follow the link http://www.babyonthemove.co.nz/store-locations/ this will take you to our online store finder. Here you can find contact details for your nearest Baby On The Move Store where one of our team experts will be happy to assist you in your product search and help answer any further questions you may have. We hope this has helped with your query.Baby On The Move Store
When will the Dreamgenii Pregnancy pillow be back in stock?Hello, when will the Dreamgenii pillow be back in stock please?CamilleShowing 1 to 3 of 3 (1 Pages)
- Hi Michelle, Thank you for your enquiry. Unfortunately we are currently out of stock online of the Dream Genii Pillow. We are expecting to have this product back in stock early April. The pillowcase comes with the Dreamgenii pillow but no spare pillowcases are available to purchase. Im sorry we could not be of more assistance in answering your question.Baby On The Move Team
Write a review and WIN $100Note: HTML is not translated!Bad GoodCategories & InformationCategoriesInformationFranchisee Opportunities
Baby On The Move Franchise Opportunity
Whatever your ambitions, the Baby On The Move team can help you realise them. Be it a need for a lifestyle change, flexible working hours, developing a territory, building a franchise business that is all yours or simply to help expectant mothers make the right informed decisions to suit their lifestyle. The Baby On The Move team can help you get there.Copyright © Baby On The Move (2008) Limited, All rights reserved. another slightly different website
- Car Seats