- Store Finder
- Browse Our Store
- On The Move
- Car Seats
- Clothing & Accessories
- Activity & PlaytimeFree delivery for online orders over $99 T&C apply
Highchair by Stokke
*Please note: To use this product with a newborn (0 - 6 months) you must purchase the Tripp Trapp Newborn Set separately. To use this product with a baby toddler (6 - 36 months) you must purchase the Tripp Trapp Baby Set separately.*
Chosen for its high quality and rich look, the densely veined wood of the ash tree reveals rings in both pale and deep tones. This swirled marble effect creates a unique pattern for each chair, ensuring that this limited edition is truly one of a kind. The Tripp Trapp® Limited Edition Ash chairs have been finished with a sophisticated matte lacquer in on-trend taupe.
A design favorite, taupe is the perfect blend of tan and grey making it a modern classic and versatile enough to complement any interior. The appearance of your Tripp Trapp® Ash chair will differ according to which segment of the tree the wooden part is made of. This means that you will own a chair as individual as you and your child.
The iconic Tripp Trapp® was the first chair of its kind when designed by Peter Opsvik in 1972. Its intelligent design grows with your child, providing a comfortable, ergonomic seat at any age. It has been made to fit right up to your dining table to bring your baby into the heart of your family, allowing your little boy or girl to eat, learn, play and develop alongside you.
- With a variety of available accessories, this iconic chair provides comfort and ergonomics for use from birth (to use from birth you need a Stokke Tripp Trapp Babyset sold separately)
- Brings your baby to the dining table and closer to the family
- Highly adjustable seat and foot plate positions
- Your child can comfortably sit at the dining table and enjoy mealtimes with the rest of family.
- Easy to clean
- Classic, iconic design that will never go out of style.
- Unique adjustability of seat and footplate to ensure both back and feet support for any age.
- Stable footrest that supports your child and provides comfort.
- Solid construction that can hold up to a 109 kg (242 lb) adult.
- Array of color and wood choices that match any décor.
- Easy to clean spills with dampened cloth.
- Extended 7-year warranty available on wooden components.
- Water-based, non-toxic paint.
- No harmful substances/free from bisphenol and phthalates.
- Product weight in kg/lbs: 7kg/15.4lbs
- Product dimensions (length x height x width) in cm/in: 49cm x 79cm x 46cm/19.3" x 31.1" x 18.1"
PLEASE NOTE: This product will incur an extra freight cost of $25 due to the size of the product.
Ask a Question
Do you have a question about this product?
Write a review and WIN $100Note: HTML is not translated!Bad GoodRelated Products (7)Categories & InformationCategoriesInformationFranchisee Opportunities
Baby On The Move Franchise Opportunity
Whatever your ambitions, the Baby On The Move team can help you realise them. Be it a need for a lifestyle change, flexible working hours, developing a territory, building a franchise business that is all yours or simply to help expectant mothers make the right informed decisions to suit their lifestyle. The Baby On The Move team can help you get there.Copyright © Baby On The Move (2008) Limited, All rights reserved. another slightly different website
- Activity & Playtime
- Car Seats