- Store Finder
- Browse Our Store
- On The Move
- Car Seats
- Clothing & Accessories
- Activity & PlaytimeFree delivery for online orders over $99 T&C apply
One Size Cloth Nappy by Pea Pods
Each cloth nappy comes as a complete unit - absorbent insert included. The absorber is made from bamboo. Bamboo is ultra absorbent, naturally antibacterial and a sustainable resource. Packaged in a complimentary wetbag (useful for travelling - don't throw it away!). Trim fitting and stylish.
How to Use ONE-Size Nappies
(with adjustable leg elastic)
Pea Pods have a graduated sizing system to ensure a perfect fit at every stage of baby's development.
1. Snap bamboo absorber into place with stay-dry panel against baby's skin (can also be used "pocket style").
2. Fit to baby.
NIGHT TIME: Add a Night Booster (sold separately). This will give Pea Pods an added boost for overnight or extended periods of time for up to 12 hours.
- Bamboo for absorbency - made from super absorbent bamboo, Pea Pods absorbers will provide up to 4 hours protection. Bamboo is also naturally antibacterial and holds well under compression (moisture won't squeeze out when baby sits down - unlike synthetic fibres).
- Waterproof outer layer - made of from high quality PUL (polyurethane laminate) our fabric is custom made to provide a soft, waterproof barrier that is also breathable, so they are cool in summer.
- Trim fit - adjustable fasteners, contoured back elastic and shaped leg casing have all been especially designed to create a snug, trim fit meaning not only do Pea Pods look stylish, they allow your baby to wear normal sized clothing over the top without being bulky and uncomfortable.
- Easy to wash and dry - Pea Pods are easy to wash and don't require soaking. The materials are stain resistant and a normal machine wash will provide a thorough clean. Because the absorbent insert can be removed, they are also very quick to dry.
- Elastic may need adjustment
Q. The lining on my nappies continues to repel liquid and cause leaks, what can I do?A. If you find your nappies are constantly leaking and liquid simply isn't making it through to the absorbent insert, the problem is usually due to a build up of detergent, oils or barrier creams on the inner lining. This build up can also cause them to smell (due to the interaction of the residual detergent and urine). A good way to clean this off and refresh your nappies is to follow these steps:
- Wash your Pea Pods using a warm wash (no detergent)
- Wash again in a warm to hot wash, this time use a squirt of dishwashing liquid (it will help strip the fibres of residues)
- Use a good rinse cycle
- If bubbles remain in step 3's rinse, run another rinse
- Line or tumble dry (on low)
*Elastic may need adjustment after washing*
Q. Which detergent should I use?A. Any normal detergent is fine. Remember to use no more than 1/2 the recommended strength for the size load you are washing. A good rinse cycle is ideal. You want to ensure all detergent is removed. Do not use soap products containing oils or perfumes as they can leave an oily film on the lining and hinder absorption (such residues can also interact with urine and cause your nappies to smell). Do not use fabric softener or harsh soaking solutions (remember, no soaking required).
Ask a QuestionQuestions3Answers3|Expand AllHi there, what weight range do these nappies fit? My daughter is very tall for her age and many 'one size fits all' nappies are too tight on her and cause red marks and leaks.Answers1Hi there, what weight range do these nappies fit? My daughter is very tall for her age and many 'one size fits all' nappies are too tight on her and cause red marks and leaks.My daughter is 27 months old and approximately 15kg.Sara Edzes
Pea pod outer nappieGood morning I am after just buying the outer pilcher of the nappie. I can see this can be done on the Australian website but not nzBridget Francis
- HI Sara, thank you for your inquiry, there is four sizes in the one size nappy, XS - Newborn to 4.5kg, S 4-9kg, M 6-13kg and L 8-16kg. We hope this helps. if you follow the link http://www.babyonthemove.co.nz/store-locations/ this will take you to our online store finder. Here you can find contact details for your nearest Baby On The Move Store where one of our team experts will be happy to assist you in your product search and help answer any further questions you may have.Baby On The Move Team
Is this pocket cloth diaper?Is this cloth diaper style .. pocket cloth diaper or??? ThanksJennifer
- Hi Bridget, thank you for your inquiry, the outer nappie is not something we have in New Zealand yet, we will be looking at bringing these in with our next shipment, however, this won't be till later in the year. We hope this helps. If you follow the link http://www.babyonthemove.co.nz/store-locations/ this will take you to our online store finder. Here you can find contact details for your nearest Baby On The Move Store where one of our team experts will be happy to assist you in your product search and help answer any further questions you may have.Baby On The Move Team
Showing 1 to 3 of 3 (1 Pages)
- Hi Jennifer, thank you for your inquiry, the Peas Pods nappy is a pocket nappy, it will take an insert. We hope this helps. For further information on this or any of our other products available, if you follow the link http://www.babyonthemove.co.nz/store-locations/ this will take you to our online store finder. Here you can find contact details for your nearest Baby On The Move Store where one of our team experts will be happy to assist you in your product search and help answer any further questions you may have. We hope this has helped with your query.Baby On The Move Team
Write a review and WIN $100Note: HTML is not translated!Bad GoodRelated Products (8)Categories & InformationCategoriesInformationFranchisee Opportunities
Baby On The Move Franchise Opportunity
Whatever your ambitions, the Baby On The Move team can help you realise them. Be it a need for a lifestyle change, flexible working hours, developing a territory, building a franchise business that is all yours or simply to help expectant mothers make the right informed decisions to suit their lifestyle. The Baby On The Move team can help you get there.Copyright © Baby On The Move (2008) Limited, All rights reserved. another slightly different website
- Activity & Playtime
- Car Seats