- Store Finder
- Browse Our Store
- On The Move
- Car Seats
- Clothing & Accessories
- Activity & PlaytimeFree delivery for online orders over $99 T&C apply
Bottle Warmer by NUK
The NUK Thermo Express Bottle Warmer is both space-saving and light while offering maximal safety. It has overheating protection and automatically switches off after warming up –this helps protects the environment at the same time. The separate basket serves as a glass jar holder, with which baby bottles and baby food jars can easily be put into the appliance and taken out again, making the bottle warmer easy to clean.
- Warms baby food very quickly and gently with steam in just 90 Seconds*
- Easy to check with an indicator light that is on during the warming phase
- Switches off automatically at the end of the warming phase
- Maximal safety thanks to overheating protection
- With practical basket for removing glass jars and bottles easily
• The NUK Thermo Express Bottle Warmer should be regularly descaled to ensure that it functions properly
• Please ensure that the water level does not go below 11 ml, otherwise the baby food will not be properly warmed
*This appliance is not suitable for PE bottles or breast milk bags.
Technical Data: 220-240 Volt, 500 Watt.
* From room to drinking temperature –120 ml fluid heated in a 240 ml bottle.
Ask a QuestionQuestions3Answers3|Expand AllIs this compatible with Dr browns plastic bottles?Carrie Simpson
Nuk bottle warmerCan you use different types of bottles in the nuk bottle warmer or does it just have to be a nuk bottle?Kayla
- Hi Carrie, thank you for your inquiry, You can use any bottles in this warmer that are up to 7.2cm in diameter, and are suitable to take up to 100 degrees. We hope this helps. if you follow the link http://www.babyonthemove.co.nz/store-locations/ this will take you to our online store finder. Here you can find contact details for your nearest Baby On The Move Store where one of our team experts will be happy to assist you in your product search and help answer any further questions you may have.Baby On The Move Team
Showing 1 to 3 of 3 (1 Pages)
- Hi Kayla, thank you for your inquiry, the NUk Thermo Warmer is suitable for most 240ml bottles however this appliance is not suitable for PE bottles or breast milk bags. We hope this helps. If you follow the link http://www.babyonthemove.co.nz/store-locations/ this will take you to our online store finder. Here you can find contact details for your nearest Baby On The Move Store where one of our team experts will be happy to assist you in your product search and help answer any further questions you may have.Baby On The Move Team
Write a review and WIN $100Note: HTML is not translated!Bad GoodRelated Products (4)Categories & InformationCategoriesInformationFranchisee Opportunities
Baby On The Move Franchise Opportunity
Whatever your ambitions, the Baby On The Move team can help you realise them. Be it a need for a lifestyle change, flexible working hours, developing a territory, building a franchise business that is all yours or simply to help expectant mothers make the right informed decisions to suit their lifestyle. The Baby On The Move team can help you get there.Copyright © Baby On The Move (2008) Limited, All rights reserved. another slightly different website
- Activity & Playtime
- Car Seats