- Store Finder
- Browse Our Store
- On The Move
- Car Seats
Free delivery for online orders over $99 T&C apply
- Clothing & Accessories
- Activity & Playtime
- Activity & Playtime
Breastpump by Medela
The world's smallest double electric breastpump helps mothers save precious time and offers freedom of movement whilst pumping. Freestyle is ideal for daily and regular use.
Also includes: Cooler carrier bag, 4 bottles with lids and 1 calma teat.
- Efficient: double pumping and the 2-Phase Expression technology enables maximum time saving
- Innovative: small, lightweight and quiet, yet still extremely efficient
- Comfortable: individually adjustable vacuum settings, as well as memory function offers the highest degree of comfort
- Complete control: a display shows all the relevant information
- Freedom: the hands-free set offers mothers maximum mobility and freedom of movement
- Rechargable battery that lasts up to 3 hours
- Option of single and double pumping
The best for your baby
Are you separated from your baby during the day? Are you unable to breastfeed your baby directly due to work commitments or because your baby has had to stay in hospital? The Freestyle Double Electric Breastpump helps you to pump breastmilk efficiently and comfortably - no matter where you are. Double pumping also saves you precious time and improves milk production.
Perfect unison of nature and technology
Thanks to the 2-Phase Expression Technology, the electric breastpump is able to mimic the baby's natural sucking behaviour at the mother's breast. Pumping with the electric breastpump is so comfortable it almost feels as if you are actually breastfeeding. The faster milk ejection and maximum milk flow significantly reduce pumping time. This allows you to pump more milk in less time.
Please note: For hygiene reasons breast pumps cannot be returned unless there is a manufacturers fault in the product.
Ask a QuestionQuestions1Answers1|Expand AllMedela Breast Shield Connector PartsHello, i am looking for some extra medela breast shield connector parts for my freestyle double pump. Can you supply these?Ebba Currie
Showing 1 to 1 of 1 (1 Pages)
- Hi Ebba, thank you for your enquiry, if you contact your local store they can order any parts you need straight from the supplier. We hope this helps. For further information on this or any of our other products available, if you follow the link http://www.babyonthemove.co.nz/store-locations/ this will take you to our online store finder. Here you can find contact details for your nearest Baby On The Move Store where one of our team experts will be happy to assist you in your product search and help answer any further questions you may have. We hope this has helped with your query.Baby On The Move Team
Write a review and WIN $100Note: HTML is not translated!Bad GoodCategories & InformationCategoriesInformationFranchisee Opportunities
Baby On The Move Franchise Opportunity
Whatever your ambitions, the Baby On The Move team can help you realise them. Be it a need for a lifestyle change, flexible working hours, developing a territory, building a franchise business that is all yours or simply to help expectant mothers make the right informed decisions to suit their lifestyle. The Baby On The Move team can help you get there.Copyright © Baby On The Move (2008) Limited, All rights reserved. another slightly different website
- Car Seats