- Store Finder
- Browse Our Store
- On The Move
- Car Seats
Free delivery for online orders over $99 T&C apply
- Clothing & Accessories
- Activity & Playtime
- Activity & Playtime
Zaaz™ High ChairBrand:Nuna
Product Code: NZA-300
Availability: In Stock$499.99Ex Tax: $434.77
(To pay using OxiPay add to cart and select
OxiPay as your payment method in the checkout.)Quantity: +-
Do you have a question about this product?
See the "Ask The Expert" tab below.
Zaaz™ High Chair by Nuna
Is it a designer highchair, or one destined for daily juice-box battles? The Nuna ZAAZ™ masters both, beautifully. Built from the ground up with clever and practical design, our innovative high chair grows with your baby for years of chic yet sturdy mealtimes. The ZAAZ is exceedingly safety tested, comfortable, customizes to any size and matches your pre-baby lifestyle.
- customize the ZAAZ to any size, height or amount of wiggles
- a hidden lift behind the footrest adjusts height easily and lets baby join in at the table
- three or five point anti-loop harness, featuring quick click release button provides ultimate safety and peace of mind
- unique air-foam cushion custom-fits each chair and pads both small and bigger bottoms
- no-crevice design outwits crumbs and cleans up like a dream
- removable plastic components are dishwasher safe
- extraordinarily sleek leg base, chic colour options and smart look makes the ZAAZ feel like designer furniture
- made of high quality materials and is bpa, pvc, and dehp free
- the Nuna high chair can be used only when the child can sit upright, unaided (around 6–7 months). It's recommended that you stop using it when your child weighs more than 50kg.
- product dimensions: 87/81 cm high x 45 cm wide x 58 cm deep
- tray height: 74 – 67 cm
- product weight: 10 kg
Ask a QuestionQuestions2Answers2|Expand AllHi there, are you able to order this high chair in other colors, I have hoping to purchase the purple one. Thanks very much. Brooke.Answers1Hi there, are you able to order this high chair in other colors, I have hoping to purchase the purple one. Thanks very much. Brooke.Brooke Frampton
Tray distance alterationIs there any way to reduce/alter the distance between the back of the chair & the tray? The tray is pointless at present because my baby is far away from it. ThanksKara
- Hi Brooke, thank you for your enquiry, at this stage we will not be getting in the Plum colour in New Zealand as last time it was here it didn't sell. we apologise that we couldn't help. For further information on this or any of our other products available, if you follow the link http://www.babyonthemove.co.nz/store-locations/ this will take you to our online store finder. Here you can find contact details for your nearest Baby On The Move Store where one of our team experts will be happy to assist you in your product search and help answer any further questions you may have. We hope this has helped with your query.Baby On The Move Team
Showing 1 to 2 of 2 (1 Pages)
- Hi Kara, Thank you for your enquiry, Do you have the foam pad inserted? at this stage that is the only thing that could possibly adjust the distance, While the seat is not for younger children as it does not recline, it will grow with your child from the point of that they can sit upright (usually abour 6mths). I have added the user manual here if you do not already have it. http://www.dimples.co.nz/site/dimples/files/Zaaz%20User%20Manual/ZAAZ-user-manual-3682.pdf. For further information on this or any of our other products available, if you follow the link http://www.babyonthemove.co.nz/store-locations/ this will take you to our online store finder. Here you can find contact details for your nearest Baby On The Move Store where one of our team experts will be happy to assist you in your product search and help answer any further questions you may have. We hope this has helped with your query.
Baby On The Move Team
Write a review and WIN $100Note: HTML is not translated!Bad GoodCategories & InformationCategoriesInformationFranchisee Opportunities
Whatever your ambitions, the Baby On The Move team can help you realise them. Be it a need for a lifestyle change, flexible working hours, developing a territory, building a franchise business that is all yours or simply to help expectant mothers make the right informed decisions to suit their lifestyle. The Baby On The Move team can help you get there.Copyright © Baby On The Move (2008) Limited, All rights reserved. another slightly different website
- Car Seats