- Store Finder
- Browse Our Store
- On The Move
- Car Seats
Free delivery for online purchases over $99
- Clothing & Accessories
- Activity & Playtime
- Activity & Playtime
Carry Wrap by Natures Sway
The Natures Sway Carry Wrap allows you to carry your baby in an age-old traditional way, with the supreme comfort of modern knit fabric.
You and baby will be entirely free from pressure points and you can easily adapt to different positions for baby throughout the day, without even needing to retie the fabric!
The design of the carry wrap ensures that your baby is not expected to support its own weight before ready. Our design has a woven panel which provides extra support for baby's spine. Unlike other all-knit wraps it will not sag in the centre. The knit body means maximum comfort and movement - as opposed to regular all-woven wraps.
With a little practise, this simple and time-honoured design will become one of your most valued baby carriers.
- Fits all sizes
- Environmentally friendly - made from 100% organic cotton knit
- Combination of fabrics. The best of both worlds: woven panel supports baby’s back and prevents ‘sagging’ while the knit is comfortable and accommodating.
- Your baby is supported in the ‘froggy’position, with knees above hips, which takes undue strain off their still developing spine and pelvis.
- Excellent for high-need babies. Fussy or premature babies, who need extra contact for optimal development, will thrive.
- Portable. The built-in storage pocket means you can store and transport the carrier as a bundle without trailing fabric. You can also put it on before going out – simply move your baby from car seat to Carry Wrap when you arrive.
- Weight distributed evenly. The width of the fabric crossing your shoulders allocates weight evenly, while keeping baby close to your centre of gravity – preventing back strain and allowing a longer wear.
- Easy to use. Our instructions are easy to follow - just practise a couple of times and you will be ready for baby. The way the knit fabric stretches allows baby to be put in and out up to three times without re-tying.
The Natures Sway Carry wrap is a single length of quality grade, organic knit fabric measuring 5.15 metres long and half a metre wide.
It can be tied a number of different ways, but we teach just one configuration as it is all most wearers will need. You simply put the middle pockets on your tummy and cross the fabric on your back and your front and tie the rest around you until it can be knotted on one hip. This tie allows you to position baby upright, facing in or out, and diagonal lying down or breast feeding.
As you become familiar with using the wrap you may find other ways to tie it as it makes an excellent hip seat too. Please note we do not recommend wearing baby on the back in a knit wrap - you really need the security of a specially woven wrap for this purpose.
Knit wraps work very well for small babies (from 2 to 10kgs) and are very forgiving for those new to the art of babywearing or those suffering from back injuries.
Ask a Question
Do you have a question about this product?
Write a review and WIN $100Note: HTML is not translated!Bad GoodCategories & InformationCategoriesInformationFranchisee Opportunities
Baby On The Move Franchise Opportunity
Whatever your ambitions, the Baby On The Move team can help you realise them. Be it a need for a lifestyle change, flexible working hours, developing a territory, building a franchise business that is all yours or simply to help expectant mothers make the right informed decisions to suit their lifestyle. The Baby On The Move team can help you get there.Copyright © Baby On The Move (2008) Limited, All rights reserved. another slightly different website
- Car Seats