- Store Finder
- Browse Our Store
- On The Move
- Car Seats
Free delivery for online orders over $99 T&C apply
- Clothing & Accessories
- Activity & Playtime
- Activity & Playtime
Product Code: BMINICL
Availability: In Stock$174.00Ex Tax: $151.30
(To pay using OxiPay add to cart and select
OxiPay as your payment method in the checkout.)Quantity: +-
Do you have a question about this product?
See the "Ask The Expert" tab below.
Bike Seat by Bobike
Discovering the world safely The Bobike Mini Classic provides your child exactly what it needs: Comfort, safety and a good position from where he can fully enjoy all the things going on around him. Nestled safely between your arms your child can look inquisitively all around. Can there be any better way of discovering the world?
The Bobike Mini Classic also stands for uncompromising safety. Children aged from 9 months to around 3 years (or 15 kilos) enjoy maximum comfort and optimal protection in this attractively designed children’s bicycle seat. The three-point belt, the well thought out protective edges to the footrests and the adjustable foot straps guarantee a feeling of safety for children and parents. The Bobike Mini Classic fits all bicycles with a steel handlebar. The bicycle seat is attached to your bicycle’s handlebar and thus follows all your steering movements. The clever attachment allows the seat to be removed from the bicycle at the flick of a wrist and mounted on another bicycle.
The Bobike Mini Classic is available in various modern colours. The easy to remove padding comes in attractive designs. In addition, you can choose a matching windscreen and matching bicycle bags (not available in all designs). You can adjust the position of the footrests to the length of your child’s legs. By removing the lowest cover of the footrest bar, you have an additional extra-low attachment point. The foot straps, together with the three-point belt system, ensure a comfortable and safe ride. The clasp of the extremely safe three-point belt is difficult for your child to open. Two hands are needed to open the belt.
To give your child extra protection against the wind, sun and rain, the Bobike windscreen has been developed. You can attach or remove this practical and safe windscreen at the flick of a wrist. The transparent screen is strong and impact-resistant. It is attractively designed and available in the same designs as your Bobike Mini Classic. Approved to the latest European standard The Bobike Mini Classic is approved according to the stringent European safety standard EN 14344.
- For children from 9 months to 3 years
- Suitable for children weighing from 9 to 15 kilos
- Length of safety belt is easy to adjust
- Comfortable cushion
- 3-point safety belt
- Adjustable foot support trays
Ask a QuestionQuestions2Answers2|Expand AllDoes the Bobike mini classic come with all the fitting you need to attach the seat to the bike or do you need to purchase fitting separate?Answers1Does the Bobike mini classic come with all the fitting you need to attach the seat to the bike or do you need to purchase fitting separate?Daniel
I think from this seat will fit my bike, but if it doesn't fit can I return it?If so, can I do this at your Baby On The Move Hamilton store if I order online? Also do you sell extra connectors for a second bike?Hannah
- Hi Daniel, Thank you for your enquiry, The front seats come with a "universal" bracket that fits most bikes, and there are additional brackets available for people with more difficult handlebars, or who want a bracket on two bikes for very quick change overs.The rear seats are available with either a bracket that mounts to a carrier that's already on the bike (must be rated for 25kg+) or with a frame mount and carrier mount option combined. Again, additional brackets can be purchased for a second bike. I hope this helps. For further information on this or any of our other products available, if you follow the link http://www.babyonthemove.co.nz/store-locations/ this will take you to our online store finder. Here you can find contact details for your nearest Baby On The Move Store where one of our team experts will be happy to assist you in your product search and help answer any further questions you may have. We hope this has helped with your query.Baby On The Move Team
Showing 1 to 2 of 2 (1 Pages)
- Hi Hannah, Thank you for your enquiry. The Bobike Mini Classic Toddler Seat is designed for children from 9 months to 3 years and is suitable for children weighing from 9kg to 15kg, if you would like to contact your nearest Baby On The Move Store direct they will be able to confirm as to whether they have this product available in stock and advise you as to whether this product is suitable for your bike prior to purchase. With regards to extra connectors, once again we can definitely order a Mini Universal Bracket suitable for you for use with a second bike, which can be ordered through your nearest store. If you follow the link http://www.babyonthemove.co.nz/store-locations/ this will take you to our online store finder where you can find contact details for all our stores.
Regarding our product refunds and returns policy, as per our online terms and conditions, unfortunately, we do not refund or exchange for incorrect choice and sale items, so we do recommend to choose carefully before purchasing.
A full price product may be returned for an in-store or online shop credit only or exchanged for an equal value product or item – no cash refunds will be given (subject to the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993). Items must be returned to base within 14 days from delivery date (date will be on purchase receipt enclosed with items) and any freight charges are at the expense of the purchaser. Please note that the product must be in original, unused condition with labels and packaging intact. Items must be returned with a copy of your receipt. We can then organise a replacement or a credit. If you wish to return any item for any reason, please contact the branch you purchased the goods through first to let us know your intention to return the goods and your reason/s why. We will take action within a reasonable time (within 3 months from date of purchase) to correct any error or inaccuracy which is brought to our attention. This will also apply to any goods that have manufacture faults or is not fit for the purpose in which it was intended. We hope this has helped with your query.Baby On The Move Team
Write a review and WIN $100Note: HTML is not translated!Bad GoodRelated Products (9)Categories & InformationCategoriesInformationFranchisee Opportunities
Whatever your ambitions, the Baby On The Move team can help you realise them. Be it a need for a lifestyle change, flexible working hours, developing a territory, building a franchise business that is all yours or simply to help expectant mothers make the right informed decisions to suit their lifestyle. The Baby On The Move team can help you get there.Copyright © Baby On The Move (2008) Limited, All rights reserved. another slightly different website
- Car Seats