- Store Finder
- Browse Our Store
- On The Move
- Car Seats
- Clothing & Accessories
- Activity & PlaytimeFree delivery for online orders over $99 T&C apply
**SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY - MORE STOCK ARRIVING MID-LATE JANUARY 2021**
This is a Bundle for the following:
Edwards & Co Oscar MX (click for description)
Oscar MX Carry Cot (click for description)
Avery Capsule & Base (click for description)
Luxe Liner (click for description)
Oscar MX Sun Cover (click for description)
Oscar MX Rain Cover (click for description)
Oscar MX Sleeping Bag (click for description)
and a Cup Holder! (click for description)
Introducing the all-new Oscar, completely redesigned by Edwards & Co from the ground up. This means including a bunch of ‘thank God for that’ extras…like an even easier to adjust forward-facing or parent-facing seat… an even lighter frame… puncture proof all-terrain tyres…larger seat and canopy all without compromising on style, finishes… or affordability.
Every piece of the original Oscar has been redesigned from the ground up. The Oscar Mx is even easier to use, more durable and more luxurious than ever before.
- Parent facing seat
- “Jandal friendly” cycle brake
- One button wheel release
- 3 position recline
- Height adjustable handle bar
- Newborn to 20kg* *when used with either Carry Cot or Newborn Liner*
- Super-light - A new kerb weight of 10.3kg (over 2kg lighter than the g3).
- Super-compact - 10% smaller when folded than the g3.
- Simpler to fold and unfold - Re-considered folding makes it even easier for anybody to do (including Nana!)
- Superb handling - Improved balance and suspension means Oscar is better to use off-road, better to walk with and better to jog with.
- Less maintenance - No punctures 100% rubber tyres and dual ball bearing front wheel swivel for one-handed steering across the life of the stroller.
- Memory adapter system - New system makes connecting the Carry Cot + Avery Car Seat Capsule (and removing the seat) more simple.
- More shade - XL extendable canopy for UPF50+ sun protection.
- Larger seat - 15% taller than the g3 (from 48cm to 55cm seat height).
- Massive storage basket - 44 litre storage basket (50% more than the g3).
- Elegant - Oscar Mx stands out for his ultra-luxurious features and refinement….without compromising on durability and safety.
Ask a QuestionQuestions2Answers2|Expand AllWhen will I be able to collect the Edwards & co bundleHi I’m having my baby in two weeks and wondered when this bundle would be available for collection in aucklandMelissa Marshall
Showing 1 to 2 of 2 (1 Pages)
- Hi Melissa, thank you for your inquiry, I would suggest contacting the Auckland store directly in regards to this. I have added a link to our store locations so that you can call them. We hope this helps. http://www.babyonthemove.co.nz/store-locations/Baby On The Move Team
Write a review and WIN $100Note: HTML is not translated!Bad GoodRelated Products (12)Categories & InformationCategoriesInformationFranchisee Opportunities
Baby On The Move Franchise Opportunity
Whatever your ambitions, the Baby On The Move team can help you realise them. Be it a need for a lifestyle change, flexible working hours, developing a territory, building a franchise business that is all yours or simply to help expectant mothers make the right informed decisions to suit their lifestyle. The Baby On The Move team can help you get there.Copyright © Baby On The Move (2008) Limited, All rights reserved. another slightly different website
- Activity & Playtime
- Car Seats