- Store Finder
- Browse Our Store
- On The Move
- Car Seats
Free delivery for online orders over $99 T&C apply
- Clothing & Accessories
- Activity & Playtime
- Activity & Playtime
Stroller by Edwards & Co
We love Otto!
He’s the ultimate all-rounder - who can cope with anything. Take him on the plane and you’ll love him at the other end! Sit up... lie flat... get a smooth ride without the punctures and fold him away with one hand. And from newborn, right up to 20kg, he’ll keep on loving you back.
- Folds up with one click and one hand, in under three seconds, to keep you moving without fussing.
- Fits into the overhead compartment on planes, trains and buses - with thoughtful design that means you'll actually enjoy using it at the other end!
- The only 'carry-on' sized stroller with a truly lie-flat seat and adjustable footrest. That means no accessories are required for newborns.
- From newborns up to 20kg, otto is there for your child as they grow.
- With glass-filled nylon hinges and a fully welded aluminium frame, all under 7kgs!
- Airpocket technology means wheels feel like air tyres without the threat of punctures for a smoother ride, and a smoother push.
- Adaptable travel bag included.
- Designed to comply with most airline carry-on policies.
- Stand folds with built in handle making him easy to carry and stow.
- Mum, Dad, even Grandma can fold Otto quickly and easily. Once folded, his lightweight frame and carry handle make him easy to lift into the car and his compact fold leaves heaps of room in the boot!
- Weight: 7 kg
- 2 year warranty
CONSUMER RECOMMENDS THE OTTO STROLLER
Consumer NZ has just awarded the Edwards & Co Otto “Consumer Recommends” status after rigorous comparative tests and analysis against other popular strollers available on the market. Consumer NZ tests are independent and unbiased – strollers are tested against Australian and New Zealand safety standards and for ease of use.
“Consumer Recommends” status is awarded to the very best products tested by Consumer. This endorsement recognises the Otto passed all major safety and durability tests. If you choose a “Consumer Recommended” product, you’ll be getting one that works better than its peers.
Product Dimensions Weight 7 kg Extended Features Manufacture Warranty 2 years Specifications Seat Capacity 20 kg Frame Material Aluminium Folded Height With wheels: 26.5 cm. Without wheels: 22.5 cm Width With wheels: 50.4 cm. Without wheels: 43 cm. Length With wheels: 54 cm. Without wheels: 53 cm. Unfolded Height 103 cm Width Width of seat: 34.5 cm. Width of rear axle (with wheels): 50.4 cm
Ask a QuestionQuestions2Answers2|Expand AllCan a capsule car seat be attached?Just for quick trips in and out of the car.Tania
Edwards and co otto + buggy boardCan the above stroller be used with a lascal buggy board?Kasey
- Hi Tania, Thank you for your enquiry, the Edwards & Co Otto is not able to take capsules, we do have a couple that may be suitable with specific capsules, we would advise contacting your local store and discussing this with the Tech there. We hope this helps. If you follow the link http://www.babyonthemove.co.nz/store-locations/ this will take you to our online store finder. Here you can find contact details for your nearest Baby On The Move Store where one of our team experts will be happy to assist you in your product search and help answer any further questions you may have.Baby On The Move Team
Showing 1 to 2 of 2 (1 Pages)
- Hi Kasey, thank you for your enquiry, the Lascal buggy Board it made to fit a variety of strollers and buggys, this should be suitable for your Otto but would suggest testing this in store before purchasing. We hope this helps. For further information on this or any of our other products available, if you follow the link http://www.babyonthemove.co.nz/store-locations/ this will take you to our online store finder. Here you can find contact details for your nearest Baby On The Move Store where one of our team experts will be happy to assist you in your product search and help answer any further questions you may have. We hope this has helped with your query.Baby On The Move Team
Write a review and WIN $100Note: HTML is not translated!Bad GoodRelated Products (5)Categories & InformationCategoriesInformationFranchisee Opportunities
Baby On The Move Franchise Opportunity
Whatever your ambitions, the Baby On The Move team can help you realise them. Be it a need for a lifestyle change, flexible working hours, developing a territory, building a franchise business that is all yours or simply to help expectant mothers make the right informed decisions to suit their lifestyle. The Baby On The Move team can help you get there.Copyright © Baby On The Move (2008) Limited, All rights reserved. another slightly different website
- Car Seats