- Store Finder
- Browse Our Store
- On The Move
- Car Seats
- Clothing & Accessories
- Activity & PlaytimeFree delivery for online orders over $99 T&C apply
ExerSaucer by Evenflo
The Sweet Tea Party features a girl theme with interactive toys that contains stimulating visuals, sounds and touch. With rock, spin and bounce actions that provide your baby with plenty of exercise to strengthen legs, back and neck muscles.
The Sweet Tea Party activity center offers parents a safe alternative to walkers with a variety of toys that help your baby achieve important developmental milestones. The American Academy of Pediatrics recommends parents provide a safe, nurturing, and minimally-structured play environment for their infants. Colorful visuals, sounds and touch stimulate your baby's mind, while the rocking, spinning and bounce actions exercise their leg, back and neck muscles. Evenflo partnered with the Child Development Institute, to develop ExerSaucer activities that engage a baby's senses, spark imagination and encourage interaction.
For over twenty years, ExerSaucer activity centers have helped children develop their gross motor skills, fine motor skills, object exploration, cause/effect learning, self-awareness, tactile development, visual development, object permanence and hand-eye coordination. Give your baby an ExersAwesome head start.
- Provides baby with secure learn and play environment
- Physical exercise to develop baby's neck, back and leg muscles
- Brings toys closer to baby
- Added toy bar for additional play value
- 3-position height adjustment; grows with child to provide maximum product value
- Removable, machine washable seat pad providing easy and convenient cleaning
- Improve gross motor skills, fine motor skills, object exploration, cause/effect learning, self-awareness, tactile development, visual development, object permanence and hand-eye coordination
- Approximately 4 months to walking age.
- Discontinue use if child is 76 cm tall
Ask a Question
Do you have a question about this product?
Write a review and WIN $100Note: HTML is not translated!Bad GoodCategories & InformationCategoriesInformationFranchisee Opportunities
Baby On The Move Franchise Opportunity
Whatever your ambitions, the Baby On The Move team can help you realise them. Be it a need for a lifestyle change, flexible working hours, developing a territory, building a franchise business that is all yours or simply to help expectant mothers make the right informed decisions to suit their lifestyle. The Baby On The Move team can help you get there.Copyright © Baby On The Move (2008) Limited, All rights reserved. another slightly different website
- Activity & Playtime
- Car Seats