- Store Finder
- Browse Our Store
- On The Move
- Car Seats
- Clothing & Accessories
- Activity & PlaytimeFree delivery for online orders over $99 T&C apply
2 in 1 Wooden Balance Bike by Wishbone Design
*PLEASE NOTE EXTRA SHIPPING COST APPLIES
The Wishbone Bike system provides a unique and fun ride-on toy experience for young children. Balancing on 2 wheels soon becomes natural for children with a Wishbone Bike. While having lots of safe riding fun children are improving their co-ordination, reactions, balance and spatial awareness - developing the skills required for riding pedal bicycles. Riding Wishbone Bikes children are confident on 2 wheels earlier than normal.
The 2-in-1 Wishbone Bike is the most adjustable balance bike on the market. It has the same flippable frame as our award-winning 3-in-1 bike for unequalled adjustability, only the 2-in-1 bike comes with just 2 wheels for learning to balance.
Ideal for kids aged 2 to 5 years ready to learn to balance. Seat height adjusts from 11 to 18 inches.
Trike conversion kit sold separately.
- Simple and stylish design
- Individually handcrafted with robust construction
- Reduced angle front fork stops overturning
- 12 inch, non-marking, heavy tread pneumatic tyres for smoother ride
- 2 frame orientations allow a graduated Wishbone Bike seat height from 28cm - 46cm
- Simple seat height adjustment
- Rubberised handlegrips
- Bike weight - 3.8 kg
- Meets current US, EU, Australian and New Zealand safety standards
- Warranty - 1 year minimum
Recommended age range:
- 2 to 5 years
The Wishbone 2-in-1 Bike is designed in New Zealand.
Wishbone Trike Kit sold separately.
Ask a QuestionQuestions1Answers1|Expand AllWhat's the difference between the 3IN1 & 2IN1?Hi , I'm looking at purchasing this for my 4 year old special needs daughter, can you explain the difference & layby terms please.Jemimah
Showing 1 to 1 of 1 (1 Pages)
- Hi Jemimah, Thank you for your enquiry. The Wishbone 3 in 1 starts at age 1 as a wooden trike, converts to a wooden run bike as the child grows, and by four to five years old, the frame is flipped. So the Wishbone Bike converts from a three-wheeled tricycle suitable for just-walking toddlers, to a two-wheeled bike that teaches the confident rider to balance. The 2 in 1 Wishbone has the same flippable frame as the 3-in-1 bike, only the 2-in-1 comes with just 2 wheels for learning to balance. Layby enables our customers who have spotted something that they would absolutely love, but it doesn’t quite fit in the budget to pay for it straight away, to put it on Layby. To apply for this on a specific item, all you need to do is click the "Layby Me" tab next to the product image and fill out the form, making sure you fill in all mandatory fields, especially which product(s) you would like to layby. Then one of our amazing team members will get in touch to confirm availability and pricing. If you follow the link http://www.babyonthemove.co.nz/store-locations/ this will take you to our on-line store finder. Here you can find contact details for your nearest Baby On The Move store where one of our team experts can assist you with any further questions regarding our range of products available. We hope this has helped with your query.Baby On The Move Team
Write a review and WIN $100Note: HTML is not translated!Bad GoodRelated Products (12)Categories & InformationCategoriesInformationFranchisee Opportunities
Baby On The Move Franchise Opportunity
Whatever your ambitions, the Baby On The Move team can help you realise them. Be it a need for a lifestyle change, flexible working hours, developing a territory, building a franchise business that is all yours or simply to help expectant mothers make the right informed decisions to suit their lifestyle. The Baby On The Move team can help you get there.Copyright © Baby On The Move (2008) Limited, All rights reserved. another slightly different website
- Activity & Playtime
- Car Seats