Crane Train Humidifier 3.75L
or 6 weekly interest-free payments from $20.28 with what's this?
Humidifier by Crane
This super cool Train Humidifier from Crane is an awesome addition to our current range…what child wouldn’t love this in their room!
The Cool Mist Ultrasonic Humidifier helps to relieve congestion, support easier breathing and is whisper quiet, for a good night?s sleep.
- Helps relieve cough, cold and flu symptoms
- Supports easier breathing and congestion relief from allergy and asthmatic type symptoms
- Provides moisture for dry coughs, sinus irritation, dry skin
- Whisper quiet ultrasonic operation with variable humidity output regulator
- Auto-off function when water tank is empty, with low power consumption
- Removable water tank for easy carrying and filling
- 1 gallon (3.75 litres) tank runs up to 11 hours per filling, or up to 24 hours on the lowest setting
- Water indicator light
Can I Use Essential Oils With My Crane Vaporiser?
No, as traditional essential oils will interfere with the operation of the ultrasonic membrane in your humidifier and cause the plastic to break down over time. A glass or ceramic diffuser is more suited for use with oils. Crane has developed a unique Humidifier Liquid which is safe for use in Crane Humidifiers. Please note that as this is still an essential oil blend it is recommended from age 3 years upwards.
However it is primarily the cool mist produced by the Crane Humidifier that is designed to provide relief for dry persistent coughs, nasal congestion, and croup. Paediatricians recommend cool mist to relieve cold and flu symptoms, soothe the throat and reduce swelling.
How is Humidifier Liquid Different From Essential Oil?
Crane has specially developed a water-soluble Humidifier Liquid made from essential oil in an alcohol base. This unique formula is water soluble and will not damage your Crane Ultrasonic Humidifier or Vaporiser.