Baby First Nappy Liners – 4 pack
or 6 weekly interest-free payments from $2.17 with what's this?
or 4 fortnightly payments of $3.75 with More info
Nappy Liners by Baby First
Baby First nappy liners are for use with a cloth nappy. These nappy liners save money and reduce waste the extreme amounts of waste associated with plactic super market nappies. Environmentally friendly and teaching your little one toilet training sooner these nappy liners and cloth diapers are a fantastic option.
- Save money
- Reduce waste
- Care for baby’s skin
- Keep baby dry and comfortable
- Toilet train sooner
- Save non renewable resources.
- These Nappy liners are for use with the Cloth Nappy
- They are made from 70% Polyester, 30% Polyamide Microfibre Towelling – Pack of 4.
- Size 1 (0-6 months)
- Size 2 (4 months-potty)
Please note: For hygiene reasons reusable nappies cannot be returned unless there is a manufacturers fault with the product.
Questions & Answers Ask a Question
Question Added Successfully
- Baby First Nappy InsertHi there, silly question but what way/does it matter which way up the nappy insert goes?
Hi Kate, thank you for your inquiry. There's no right or wrong, you can use the nappy insert anyway :) We hope that helps answer your query.Question by : Kate on Sep 23, 2019 07:06:22 PM