Infant Sun Shade by SnoozeShade
This exciting new SnoozeShade model does everything that SnoozeShade Original does – but just for baby capsules!
It’s the simpler, safer, lightweight and secure alternative to draping blankets, muslins or other items over an infant car seat – and it’s great for holidays, in restaurants or any time you have to go out during baby’s nap time.
- Is made from a double layer of soft dark breathable fabric which blocks 94% of light
- In full sleep mode, cuts out visual stimuli to help babies get the sleep they need
- Can be used to provide extra shade when in hood-extender mode
- Provides a shady and well-ventilated sleep environment
- Enables you to check quietly and easily on baby via SnoozeShade’s ’sneak-a-peek’ front access
- Compact enough to keep with you at all times; it folds into a small drawstring bag to pop into your change bag, handbag, hang off travel system’s handles or store in your travel system’s basket
- Protects babies from the sun with the highest sun protection – UPF50+
All care has been taken in ensuring safe manufacture of this product however, injury or damage that may occur, due to the misuse or incorrect fitting of this product will not be accepted as the responsibility of the supplier or manufacturer. Please refer to your car seat manual or contact the manufacturer to ensure warranty while using this product.
Questions & Answers Ask a Question
Question Added Successfully
- Maxi Cosi Pebble PlusHi, is this shade compatible with the Maxi Cosi Pebble or Pebble Plus?
Hi Donna, Thank you for your enquiry. The Infant Capsule Snooze Shade is designed to fit Group 0 or 0+ Infant Capsules and would therefore should be suitable for a Maxi Cosi Pebble or Pebble Plus. If you follow the link https://www.babyonthemove.co.nz/store-locations/ this will take you to our online store finder. Here you can find contact details for your nearest Baby On The Move Store where one of our expert Car Restraint Technicians can assist in helping you find the right product for you and your child. We hope this has helped with your query.Question by : Donna on Oct 13, 2015 01:56:24 PM
- Does this also keep out the rain? TIA
Hi Krystena, thank you for your inquiry, this snooze shade is primarily used to keep out light so we could not guarantee that it would be waterproof. We hope this helps. ?For further information on this or any of our other products available, if you follow the link https://www.babyonthemove.co.nz/store-locations/ this will take you to our online store finder. Here you can find contact details for your nearest Baby On The Move Store where one of our team experts will be happy to assist you in your product search and help answer any further questions you may have. We hope this has helped with your query.Question by : Krystena Hynes on Oct 22, 2017 06:09:53 AM
You may also like…
- Out of Stock
- Out of StockExclusive