Infant Capsule Base by Pipa
Hitting the road with your baby and our PIPA™ series car seats is easy with the PIPAFIX base.
It takes just five seconds to install the base in the car thanks to the ISOFIX connectors with the True lock™ base installation system. The steel stability leg keeps the base firmly in place. No wobbly moments. “Green for go” coloured indicators let you know when the ISOFIX connectors are fixed, the stability leg is in place, and the seat is securely connected to the base.
- Pairs with PIPA icon, PIPA lite and PIPA lite lx
- Crumple zone within the stability leg absorbs impact and minimizes force to baby
- Installation confirmation indicators
- One-hand, car seat release button from base
- Meets the new i-size standard (when used with the Nuna PIPA™ icon)
- Steel stability leg helps minimize forward rotation during impact by up to 90%
- Easy base release buttons make switching between vehicle’s a snap
- Can be installed using a vehicle seat belt
- True lock™ base installation technology make set up swift, simple and secure using a vehicle’s ISOFIX anchor points
- Installs to car in less than five seconds with two easy and instant steps
- Coloured installation indicators on the stability and ISOFIX attachments minimize user error
- Stability leg folds under base for storage when not in use
40 to 85 cm
up to 13 kg
Questions & Answers Ask a Question
Question Added Successfully
- Possible to ship to Australia?How much will it cost to have 2 of these bases shipped to Western Australia?
Hi Alysha, Thank you for your enquiry. Freight charges for overseas orders are quoted at time of order received. Once quoted the customer is then free to respond as to whether they would like to continue with the order and which option they would prefer. For overseas deliveries, delivery details must include a street address as we do not deliver to post office boxes. We accept no responsibility for non-delivery if you provide an incorrect street address. All international orders are sent through New Zealand post or a freight forwarder at your request. Please allow 10 working days on smaller items. Please note that delays due to customs clearance or internal service are not accounted for. International orders may be subject to import duties or taxes levied by the authorites in your country. These duties, taxes or charges are payable by the receiver. If you follow the link https://www.babyonthemove.co.nz/store-locations/ this will take you to our on-line store finder. Here you can find contact details for your nearest Baby On The Move store where one of our team experts can help find a suitable solution for a product you may be searching for and assist you with any further questions you may have regarding our range of products available. We hope this has helped with your query.We hope this has helped with your query.Question by : Alysha on Jan 11, 2016 02:37:00 AM
- Joint Australian / New Zealand Standards?Hi, Does this base comply to the joint Australian / New Zealand standard being AS/NZS 1754? And will it have the sticker?
Hi Chet, thank you for your inquiry. The Nuna Pipafix base we sell in New Zealand is European Standard (E) so can't be used in Australia. We hope that helps answer your query.Question by : Chet on Jul 20, 2019 03:59:46 PM