Britax Highpoint Booster
or 6 weekly interest-free payments from $49.83 with what's this?
Booster Seat by Britax
Cruising with your big kid is a breeze when the Highpoint Belt-Positioning Booster is in your backseat.
As your child grows, the 10-position, quick-adjust headrest easily adjusts to keep up. Two dishwasher-safe, removable cup holders keep drinks and snacks within reach, and are easy to clean between rides. Plus, the soft knit, stylish fashion is sure to turn heads when you pull up in the car pool line.
- Spacious design with deep side walls for full head, torso, and pelvic side impact protection
- 3 Layers of Side Impact Protection includes deep, foam lined shell, head restraint and external impact cushions
- 10-position quick adjust head restraint for head protection
- SecureGuard Belt-Positioning Clip secures and properly positions the vehicle lap belt
- Flexible push-button lower connectors secure the seat to the vehicle
- Two dishwasher-safe cup holders are removable for easy clean up
- Colour-coded belt guides for proper seatbelt positioning
- 10-year expiration from date of purchase
- Forward Facing Weight: 18.1 – 54.4 kg, Forward Facing Seated Shoulder Height: 38.1 – 54.6 cm, Forward Facing Standing Height: 110 – 160 cm
approx 52 – 54.6 cm
approx 69.85 – 88.9 cm
|Seat Belt System|
3 point seat belt
|New Zealand Standard 'S' mark|
Yes, 3 layers.
10 years from date of purchase
Approx 4 – 12 years
Child's Seated Shoulder Height: 38.1 – 54.6 cm, Child's Standing Height: 110 – 160 cm
18.1 – 54.4 kg
Questions & Answers Ask a Question
Question Added Successfully
- Is this seat much wider than the frontierI am trying to get an idea if this seat is much wider than the britax frontier to ensure i can still fit everyone in my car before purchasing a new seat
Hi Mel, Thank you for your enquiry, the Highpoint Booster is from 52-54cm wide depending on the cup holders, if you have just one or both. We hope this helps. ?For further information on this or any of our other products available, if you follow the link https://www.babyonthemove.co.nz/store-locations/ this will take you to our online store finder. Here you can find contact details for your nearest Baby On The Move Store where one of our team experts will be happy to assist you in your product search and help answer any further questions you may have. We hope this has helped with your query.Question by : mel on Feb 5, 2019 11:12:33 AM
- Top tether plus isofix?Can this be used with isofix and top tether? Thanks.
HI Taila, thank you for your enquiry, the Britax Highpoint booster does have optional Isofix but not a top tether. We hope this helps. if you follow the link https://www.babyonthemove.co.nz/store-locations/ this will take you to our online store finder. Here you can find contact details for your nearest Baby On The Move Store where one of our team experts will be happy to assist you in your product search and help answer any further questions you may have. We hope this has helped with your query.Question by : Talia on Jun 16, 2019 05:05:24 PM
- Really love this booster , when will have more in store? Thanks
Hi there, at this stage we are hoping this will be back in stock next week, we cant confirm this at this stage. I hope this helps - StaceQuestion by : Penny on Nov 19, 2021 02:51:04 PM
- Will you be getting these back in stock and can you advise when that may be- as I see the skyline will not be restocked. Many thanks
Hi there, The Britax Skyline & Highpoint Booster will be back in stock early December. I hope this helps - StaceQuestion by : Jen on Nov 23, 2021 10:01:22 AM