Britax Safe-n-Sound Compaq
or 6 weekly interest-free payments from $83.16 with what's this?
Convertible Car Seat by Britax Safe-n-Sound
Compaq is now rearward facing for longer from Birth to 2-3years (approximately).
Its slim-line design seat with Hassle Free Harness™ makes it easy to use and perfect for smaller cars, enabling configuration of 3 seats across the back.
Its compact rearward facing depth enables increased front seat passenger comfort and flexibility.
This product is not ISOFIX compatible.
- REAR FACING FOR LONGER – Your child can remain rearward facing until they are approximately 2-3 years old, which is safer for your child.
- TIGHT INSTALLATION – Seat belt lock offs provide for a more secure fit in the vehicle.
- EZ-BUCKLE SYSTEM – This retains the harness buckle in a forward position and prevents the child from sitting on the buckle when boarding.
- RETRACTABLE STABILISING BAR – This exclusive Safe-n-Sound feature prevents your child seat from rotating and coming in contact with the vehicle seat in a front on crash, whilst in rearward position.
- HASSLE FREE HARNESS – There is no need to re-thread the harness which therefore reduces the risk of incorrect installation and harness fitment.
- AIRCRAFT COMPATIBLE – Compaq MKII meets the standards for use in aircraft forward-facing mode.
- REVERSIBLE BABY INSERT & SHOULDER PADS – These provide further support and comfort for your younger baby.
- REARWARD FACING INSTALLATION: Birth to 2-3 years approx.
- FORWARD FACING INSTALLATION: 12 months to 4 years approx.
7.6 kg (approx.)
Rearward Facing: 52.5 cm, Forward Facing Upright: 40 cm, Forward Facing Reclined: 38 cm
Rearward Facing: 68 cm, Forward Facing Upright: 52.5 cm, Forward Facing Reclined: 72.5 cm
|Seat Belt System|
3 point seat belt
10 years from date of purchase
For machine washable covers
Rearward Facing: From birth to 2-3 years (approx.). Forward Facing: From 12mths to 4 years (approx.)
Based on height markers
Yes, must used both rearward and forward facing
Questions & Answers Ask a Question
Question Added Successfully
- Can it be used for newborn in Australia?If not, can you please offer a list of newborn capsules complying with Australia standard? (Yes we need capsule for newborn). I spent a few hours on your website and found this info is not clear. Thanks.
Hi Jo, thank you for your inquiry, the Safe n Sound Compaq is suitable from birth. We hope this helps. if you follow the link https://www.babyonthemove.co.nz/store-locations/ this will take you to our online store finder. Here you can find contact details for your nearest Baby On The Move Store where one of our team experts will be happy to assist you in your product search and help answer any further questions you may have.Question by : Jo Zhou on Aug 5, 2020 10:50:04 AM