Maxi Cosi Mico 30 Night Black
Infant Capsule by Maxi Cosi
With the Maxi-Cosi Mico 30 Infant Car Seat, you can secure your little one in the five-point safety harness and head out confident in their safety and comfort.
The stay-in-car base lets you attach the car seat easily, so you can spend more time out and about and less time fiddling with difficult installations. Thanks to the premium, self-wicking fabric, this car seat deodorizes and helps keep baby dry and comfortable throughout the trip. The Cozi-Dozi head insert provides extra support that infants need, so you can use this car seat from birth up until 14 kg.
The Mico 30 infant car seat is the lightest infant car seat* in its class and features an ergonomic handle for extra comfort while carrying. Transferring from the stay-in-car base to a Thule, Nuna, Baby Jogger and Out’n’About buggies stroller is a breeze, making the Mico 30 infant seat a great solution for parents looking for a complete travel system they can use from a tiny 2.3 – 14kg.
For your added convenience, the seat pad easily removes without removing the harness and is machine washable and dryer safe. Each Mico 30 comes complete with an extended canopy with flip out visor to help protect baby’s sensitive eyes from bright lights. Other features include a 5 point harness with plush harness covers, adjustable stay-in-car base and push button UAS connectors.
- Rear facing from 2.3 – 14kg and up to 81.3 cm
- 5-point adjustable safety harness with padded harness covers
- Lightest premium infant car seat available at 3.6 kg
- Easy-carry handle with a comfortable, non-slip grip
- Side Impact Protection
- Includes a convenient stay-in-car adjustable base for easy click-in and one click UAS system for better installation
- Self-wicking fabric: deodorizes and draws liquids away from the skin to help keep baby dry and comfortable
- Easily removable seat pad for cleaning; innovative design allows for removal without rethreading harness!
- Easiest to clean: machine washable and dryer safe fabric
- Multi-position sun canopy with flip-out visor for extra protection when needed
- Includes Cozi-Dozi™ insert that provides head and neck support for smaller babies
- Can be installed easily without the base, making it perfect for city trips in a cab
- Adapters to use Mico 30 as travel system included with compatible Maxi-Cosi and Quinny strollers. Adapters for many other premium strollers available from the stroller manufacturer
- Certified for aircraft use
|Seat Belt System|
3 point belt
Yes 2.3-14 kg
|New Zealand Standard 'S' mark|
|Install Without Base|
8 years from date of manufacture
Birth – 12months
5 point harness
|1 DAY - 1 WEEK||$50.00|
Questions & Answers Ask a Question
Question Added Successfully
- Does this come with base and is included in price?Does the price include the base aswell or just the capsule alone? And buy the base seperate?
Hi Temaah, thank you for your enquiry, the Maxi Cosi Mico 30 Night Black does include the base. We hope this helps. ?For further information on this or any of our other products available, if you follow the link https://www.babyonthemove.co.nz/store-locations/ this will take you to our online store finder. Here you can find contact details for your nearest Baby On The Move Store where one of our team experts will be happy to assist you in your product search and help answer any further questions you may have. We hope this has helped with your query.Question by : Temaah Morgan on Feb 27, 2019 05:55:46 PM
- What is the lifespan of this capsule?
Thank you for your inquiry. It is 8 years from date of manufacture. We hope that answers your query.Question by : Amanda on Jul 19, 2019 04:33:28 PM
- Could this be used with Mountain Buggy Terrain?Would this be compatible with the right attachments to go on a Mountain Buggy Terrain stroller?
Hi Kyrstina, thank you for your inquiry, you would need to contact your nearest5 Mountain Buggy Retailer for any information for adapters for their buggys. We hope this helps. if you follow the link https://www.babyonthemove.co.nz/store-locations/ this will take you to our online store finder. Here you can find contact details for your nearest Baby On The Move Store where one of our team experts will be happy to assist you in your product search and help answer any further questions you may have.Question by : Krystina Wood on Jan 14, 2020 07:38:52 PM
- carseat or isofixcan the base be installed with seatbelt or isofix or both?
Hi Emma, Thank you for your inquiry the Maxi Cosi Mico 30 is installed with a seat belt, and the handle must be straight up and down when installed in the vehicle. We hope this helps.Question by : Emma Smith on Apr 22, 2020 07:13:00 PM
- When installed do you keep handle & cover raised or does it need to be put back?
Hi Lucy, thank you for your inquiry, the handle must be straight up when installed in the vehicle. We hope this helps.Question by : Lucy Seaborn on Apr 22, 2020 07:52:30 PM
- Is this different to the Mico Max 30?Hi, Can you tell me the difference between this and the mico max 30?
Hi T Parana, the main difference is that the Mico Max 30 comes with a rebound bar and the Mico 30 doesn't. Thanks.Question by : T Parana on May 7, 2020 04:51:27 PM
- Hi does this fit a Skoda kodiaq? Thanks
Hi There, This should be suitable to fit, however, I would suggest you have a fitting done at your local store to confirm this. I hope this helps - StaceQuestion by : Rory on Nov 19, 2021 02:22:04 PM
- Hi. Just wondering if this capsule will fit our maxi cosi laika stroller? Thanks
Hi there, thank you for your inquiry, The Laika stroller is unable to have a capsule attached. I hope this helps.Question by : Jay ann on Jun 16, 2022 11:15:34 AM