Diono Radian 3RXT 2020 Grey Slate – Exclusive
or 6 weekly interest-free payments from $99.83 with what's this?
or 4 fortnightly payments of $149.75 with More info
Radian® 3RXT latch – All-in-one Convertible Car Seat by Diono
The Diono Radian® 3RXT is the original 3 across All-in-One convertible car seat, trusted by over a million parents to protect their child from birth to booster (2.2 kg – 54.4 kgs.)
Lovingly engineered with the famous Diono Steel Core and now rear facing for even longer, expect 10 years of safety from just one car seat.
The 2020 Radian® 3RXT provides safe and comfortable newborn positioning thanks to the new 2-in-1 infant positioning liner with integrated newborn travel high wedge. The wedge creates a lie-flat travel position, pushing baby up to reduce head slump while helping to keep airways open. As your baby grows, simply remove the wedge to allow the 2-in-1 infant positioning liner to give extra infant comfort and toddler support.
Designed and engineered with complete rear facing protection, Radian® 3RXT will keep now your precious cargo rear facing for even longer up to 22.7 kg (approx. 4 years old). Then as they transition to forward facing, the aluminum reinforced headrest can be adjusted to one of 12 positions for safety that grows with them up to 144.78 cm tall.
Built with a mechanically engineered, reinforced steel core, made from automotive grade high strength steel, the Radian® is always ready to shield and protect. And when your family grows, the slim fit design will fit 3 across in most vehicles without compromising child safety or passenger comfort.
As travel experts, Diono have naturally built in super portable features to the Radian® 3RXT with original fold for easy transport and storage and steel reinforced cup holders to store essential road trip drinks and snacks. The Radian® is also aircraft certified (FAA approved), so you can take safety with you wherever you go.
- SAFE & COMFORTABLE NEWBORN POSITIONING – Features newborn travel high wedge to create a lie-flat travel position. Then as your baby grows, simply remove the wedge to allow the 2-in-1 infant positioning liner to give cozy, comforting support.
- 10 YEARS 1 CAR SEAT – With 4 ways to travel from birth to booster, the radian® 3RXT adapts as your child grows to offer a custom fit from birth up to 54.4 kg.
- REAR FACING FOR LONGER – Designed and engineered to keep your child rear facing even longer up to 22.7 kg (approx. 4 years old).
- STEEL CORE – Mechanically engineered, reinforced steel core, made from automotive grade high strength steel to shield and protect.
- THE ORIGINAL 3 ACROSS – Built with our famous radian® slim fit design, to fit 3 across in most vehicles without compromising child or passenger comfort.
- Safe & comfortable newborn positioning – The removable infant insert features newborn travel high wedge to create a lie-flat travel position. Then as your baby grows, simply remove the wedge to allow the 2-in-1 infant positioning liner to give cozy, comforting support.
- SuperLATCH™ installation – The SuperLATCH™ system makes installation easy and super secure. An audible click lets you know when connectors are locked in safe.
- Travel ready – Radian car seats are super portable and fold flat for easy travel. They are also FAA Approved and certified for use on aircraft!
- Easy remove covers – Radian 3RXT features easy remove covers. So when the next journey gets messy, easily remove to machine wash.
Yes (SuperLATCH) installation rear-facing to 2.3 – 15.8 kg, forward facing 10 – 18 kg
|Seat Belt System|
3 point seat belt or lap belt. Ok to use with over lapping seat belts, check that the lower anchor belt or seat belt must not rub on each other or interfere with each other when installing the seat.
9 – 54 kg
2.3 – 22.7 kg
|New Zealand Standard 'S' mark|
10 years from date of purchase
Birth – 8+ years (approx)
Rear facing: 112 cm or less. Forward facing: 144 cm or less. Booster: 144 cm or less.
As rear facing: up to 22.7 kg, As forward facing with harness: up to 29.5 kg, As booster: up to 54.4 kg
5 point safety harness
Always use the top tether strap when forward facing if a tether anchor is available
|1 DAY - 1 WEEK||$80.00|
Questions & Answers Ask a Question
Question Added Successfully
- Difference to 2019 model ?Hi, are there many differences between this seat & the 2019 version? Thanks
Hi Emily, aside from cool new colours the 2020 model has a new 2-in-1 infant positioning liner with integrated newborn travel high wedge. The wedge creates a lie-flat travel position, pushing baby up to reduce head slump while helping to keep airways open. The 2020 model also allows for longer rear facing for up to 22.7 kg.Question by : Emily on Apr 28, 2020 08:11:43 PM
- Whether it is likely to fit in our volvo v50
Hi Sian, thank you for your inquiry. The 3rxt will fit in rear-facing but you will have limited room for the front passengers. This will be the same with the Boulevard but it's easy to install using the clicktight feature. However, it's only a convertible seat so you will need to purchase a booster seat later on. We do have a new seat arriving next month called the Graco TrioGrow https://www.babyonthemove.co.nz/car-seat/shop-by-weight/0-22kg/Graco-TrioGrow-SnugLock-3-in-1 which is rear & forward facing and converts into a booster seat. This seat will be our most compact rear-facing 3 in 1 seat on the market with the Snuglock installation feature to make it easy to move between cars, etc. So maybe check this out as another option. The TrioGrow will be available mid-June 2020. We hope that helps.
Question by : Sian Duffy on Apr 29, 2020 12:16:07 PM
- Can you please tell me the maximum height that a child can be to use the harness?
Hi Nika, thank you for your inquiry, The height l.imits for the Diono 3RXT 2020 is: Rear facing: 112 cm or less. Forward facing: 144 cm or less. Booster: 144 cm or less. We hope this helps. if you follow the link https://www.babyonthemove.co.nz/store-locations/ this will take you to our online store finder. Here you can find contact details for your nearest Baby On The Move Store where one of our team experts will be happy to assist you in your product search and help answer any further questions you may have.Question by : Nika Partchevskaya on Jul 2, 2020 09:55:16 AM