Diono Radian 3QXT – Exclusive
or 6 weekly interest-free payments from $105.65 with what's this?
Radian® 3QXT latch – All-in-one Convertible Car Seat by Diono – Exclusive to Baby On The Move NZ!
The ultimate 3 across All-in-One car seat from birth to booster (4 – 120 lb / 1.8 – 54 kg).
Featuring 4 stages of complete newborn protection and all new Diono Safe+™ engineering to provide the next generation in car seat safety.
From baby’s first journey the radian® 3QXT provides complete newborn protection, with Safe+™ newborn travel high wedge, Safe+™ newborn protection insert, Safe+™ 2-in-1 infant positioning liner and Safe+™ newborn harness pads to provide a custom fit from birth.
As your child grows the Safe+™ steel anti-rebound increases stability and reduces rebound rotation by up to 50%, so you can keep them safely rear facing for longer, up to 22.7 kg (approx. 4 years old).
Engineered following the latest European research and technology in crash energy management, the radian® 3QXT features 8 layers of side impact protection, that includes a removable Safe+™ side impact management pod, constructed to channel energy around the back of the car seat and away from the child in the event of a side impact. This forms two of the 8 layers of interlocking EPS and EPP foam, high density plastic and steel reinforcement to create ultimate side impact protection, without compromising 3 across fit in most midsize vehicles.
As they transition to forward facing, the Safe+™ easy adjust 12 position headrest is contoured to improve child head containment and provides a 22% increase in occupancy range from the radian R series.
All of these great features have been combined with Safe+™ engineering, with the 3QXT subjected to a combination of the most rigorous crash tests; front, rear, and side impacts, and rollover test to ensure the safest seat possible.
Parents can also expect the travel friendly traits Diono is famous for, including convenient fold and FAA approval for use on an aircraft. So, no matter where you go you can take Diono safety with you.
- 4 STAGE COMPLETE NEWBORN PROTECTION – Features Safe+™ newborn travel high wedge, Safe+™ newborn protection insert, Safe+™ 2-in-1 infant positioning liner and Safe+™ newborn harness pads to provide a custom fit from birth.
- REAR FACING FOR LONGER – Designed and engineered with all new Diono Safe+™ protection. Now you can keep your child rear facing for even longer up to 22.7 kg (approx. 4 years old).
- SAFE+™ ENGINEERING – radian® 3QXT is subjected to a combination of the most rigorous crash tests to make sure we have the safest seat possible.
- 10 YEARS 1 CAR SEAT – With 4 ways to travel from birth to booster, the radian® 3QX adapts as your child grows to offer a custom fit from birth to 54.4 kg.
- SLIM-FIT DESIGN FITS 3 ACROSS – Built with our famous radian® slim fit design, to fit 3 across in most vehicles without compromising child or passenger comfort.
- Safe+™ newborn protection insert Made from energy absorbing materials to support and protect. Super soft padding for extra newborn comfort. Simply remove as baby grows.
- Safe+™ newborn travel high wedge – Creates near lie-flat travel position for newborns while reducing head slump and helping to keep airways open. Simply remove as baby grows.
- Safe+™ 2-in-1 infant positioning liner – Gives extra infant comfort and toddler body support. Simply remove as baby grows.
- Safe+™ newborn harness pads – Small sized newborn harness pads for added safety and comfort.
- Safe+™ side impact management pod – The pod is placed on the side of the car seat facing the door and is engineered to channel energy around the back of the car seat and away from the child in the event of a side impact.
- Safe+™ steel anti-rebound bar – One click connection to the seat base. Reduces rebound rotation by 50% in the event of a collision. Also provides more legroom when rear facing.
- Safe+™ side Impact protection – Featuring 8 layers of interlocking EPS & EPP foam, high density plastic and steel reinforcement to create ultimate side impact protection without compromising 3 across fit.
- Safe+™ headrest – Engineered with the latest European Side Impact technology to improve child head containment in the event of a collision. Headrest height is increased by 22% from radian R series
71.12 – 78.74 cm
|Seat Belt System|
3 point seat belt or lap belt. Ok to use with over lapping seat belts, check that the lower anchor belt or seat belt must not rub on each other or interfere with each other when installing the seat.
With Harness: 10–29.5 kg, 76–145 cm. As Booster: 18–54 kg, 101–145 cm.
1.8–22.7 kg, 46–112 cm
|New Zealand Standard 'S' mark|
Yes, 8 layers
10 years from date of purchase
Machine wash in cold water on gentle cycle. Use mild detergent Dry flat and in the shade only. DO NOT bleach, iron or dry clean.
Birth – 8+ years (approx)
Rear Facing: 46–112 cm, Forward Facing with Harness: 76–145 cm, Booster: 101–145 cm
Rear Facing: 1.8–22.7 kg, Forward Facing with Harness: 10–29.5 kg, Booster: 18–54 kg
10 years from date of purchase
ALWAYS use the top tether strap on this child restraint when installed forward-facing
Black Jet, Blue Sky, Grey Slate, Purple Plum
Questions & Answers Ask a Question
Question Added Successfully
- Which is will fit in a Toyota Hilux 2013 best?
Hi Lily, thank you for yoru inquiry, I would suggest popping into or calling your local store, this way our Tech can try out both seats in your vehicle to see what is going to fit and suit you best. We hope this helps. if you follow the link https://www.babyonthemove.co.nz/store-locations/ this will take you to our online store finder. Here you can find contact details for your nearest Baby On The Move Store where one of our team experts will be happy to assist you in your product search and help answer any further questions you may have.Question by : Lily on Jun 23, 2020 09:44:18 AM
- How is the harness adjusted as the child grows, does it need rethreading? How is the angle adjusted such as in rear facing position?
HI There, the harness will need to be adjusted manually and the rear face recline is via a boot that comes with your seat at purchase - Thanks StaceQuestion by : Christine on Aug 13, 2021 02:45:39 PM
- Does this carseat work well for a baby in a spica cast?
Hi there, we have had alot of success with the Diono 3RXT for the Spica cast, but in all honesty I am unsure if the 3QXT would be suitable. I would suggest if you can popping into your local store and they can do a fitting for you? I hope this helps - StaceQuestion by : Erin on Nov 23, 2021 10:50:27 AM