Rotating Convertible Car Seat by Nuna
Buckle up & ride on.
Put your little one in safely and easily with PRYM, the smart i-Size seat with automatically deploying side impact shields for instant protection as soon as your little one is on board. With Smart Ride lock-off™ for added security when switching between rearward and forward facing modes–which is easily done without re-installation, thanks to 360 degree rotation–as well as steel strength technology, load leg, and rebound bar, PRYM protects them on every journey.
- i-Size safe: Rearward facing from birth to 105 cm and less than 18.5kg. Forward facing from 76 cm to 105 cm and less than 18.5kg.
- Removable inserts, patented Tailor tech™ memory foam, and EPS energy absorbing foam take side impact security to the next level.
- Seven recline levels for comfy rear and forward facing riding.
- Ventilation panels on the seat. Let the air flow and keep your child feeling fresh.
- Eight position headrest you can adjust with one hand and lets them grow in comfort.
- Steel strength technology: serious strength thanks to a reinforced steel frame and ultra-resilient plastics.
- Two seat covers. Warm for winter, mesh for summer. Machine washable. No need to wait for one to dry, just switch and go.
- No re-thread five point harness. They can easily grow securely.
- Removable support wedge and infant head and body inserts. We’re good to grow.
- Rebound bar
- Automatic open side impact protection
- True lock™ base installation
- Magnetic buckle holder
- Recommended use for rear facing riding: 40cm-105 cm and up to 18.5kg
- Recommended use for forward facing riding: 76 cm-105 cm and from 18.5kg
- Product: L 66 x W 47-61 x H 59-76 cm
- Product weight: 14.8 kg
|European Standard (E)|
10 years from date of manufacture
Rear facing riding: 40cm-105 cm, Forward facing riding: 76 cm-105 cm
Rear facing riding: 40cm-105 cm and up to 18.5kg, Forward facing riding: 76 cm-105 cm and from 18.5kg
7 recline levels
No re-thread five point harness
Caviar, Dove, Lake
Questions & Answers Ask a Question
Question Added Successfully
- Can this be installed without isofix?Our other car does not have the anchor points
Hi So'o Thank you for your inquiry, the Nuna PRYM can only be installed via Isofix. This is also different from Anchor points, I would suggest visiting your local store and speak to a tech that can help you find a suitable car seat for both your vehicle & your child. if you follow the link https://www.babyonthemove.co.nz/store-locations/ this will take you to our online store finder. Here you can find contact details for your nearest Baby On The Move Store where one of our team experts will be happy to assist you in your product search and help answer any further questions you may have.Question by : So'o on Jun 1, 2020 07:45:26 AM