NUK Latex Teats, Size 1, 0-6mths Large Cross Cut Hole, 2 Pk
Latex Teats by NUK
Nuk Latex Teat Size 1 – Large Cross cut Hole is suitable for hungry babies who need a faster flow rate, for babies 0-6 months. The NUK shape is based on scientific studies of infants’ orthodontic development and designed to encourage correct oral development. These teats have a cross cut hole. When the infant is not sucking, the opening hole closes completely, so good for infants having trouble sucking.
Size 1 – 0-6months
- Feed hole points upwards so milk mixes with saliva for good digestion.
- Flat slender neck encourages milking action which aids baby’s jaw and palate development.
- The NUK Air System vent helps to prevent the teat collapsing and infant swallowing air – helping to prevent colic. On NUK latex teats the vent is an oblique slit across the dimple. It is important that the vent is under the baby’s nose whilst feeding.
- Flat underside ensures correct positioning of tongue encouraging milking action. This helps widen jaw allowing correct spacing for tooth development.
- Surface angled to enable the baby to make a milking action with the lower jaw.Suitable for thicker liquids, such as pulpy juices or thickened formula.
You may also like…
- Out of Stock