Arc Assistant 5 in 1
*Please note this product may take up to 14 days to arrive*
Imagine if you could…
Help increase your toddler’s daily brain development simply and seamlessly everyday during their first 3 years when 80% of their brains develop.
Imagine if you could also…
Take back your stress-free kitchen, with no more little ones under feet, balanced your hip or precariously on an unsafe stool.
Simply by including your toddler and having them stand up at the bench beside you in The Arc Assistant Learning Tower. The Arc Assistant facilitates 1000s of extra connected activities with you. The more connected activities with you in the Arc Assistant Learning Tower during their first 1000 days the better their brain’s develop during this crucial time.
As loved and used by Nathan Wallis, Dorothy Waide, Nadia Lim, Toni Street, Valerie Adams. Also endorsed by Stuff, Tots to Teens, Baby on the Move, Babyology, Trends and many more amazing New Zealanders and Australians.
Why The Arc Assistant 5 in 1?
The Arc Assistant Learning Tower 5 in 1 is an upgrade to the Arc Assistant 3 in 1. It has two additional convertible furniture options of a Highchair and Bookshelf, while still converting to a Toy Box, Island Bench and most importantly the famous Arc Assistant Learning Tower. It grows with your child.
- NZ/AU Safety Tested at Accredited IANZ Laboratory
- Scandinavian Inspired
- The Arc Assistant 5 in 1 is 100% New Zealand Made and the safety harness that we send out with every unit is imported from China. This 5 point safety harness has also been safety tested and is compliant with the AU/NZ highchair standard.
- Facilitates adult and child connection. More connected activities = more brain development during their crucial first 1000 days
- No more balancing your toddler on a chair at the bench
- No more holding them on your hip while trying to prepare meals
- Safer for your back alignment and less taxing on your body and mind
- Prevent your toddler from reaching dangerous appliances, like knives, kettles and cords
- Assembles in less than 60 seconds with no tools
- 3 standing platform heights, adjustable in seconds
- No shapes cut out of walls as these would be climbing hazards
- Safety feet (side and back) to prevent tipping
- Tested to hold 80kg. To state this has been tested with 3 times this weight
- Standing platform locks in place in the four walls. With no tools in sight.
- Safety bungs for standing platform holes when platform lowered down
- Flat packs down in seconds for easy storage
- Scandinavian style
- NZ made quality and service (note the High Chair 5 point Safety Harness that is compliant with the AU/NZ Highchair standard is imported from China)
The Arc Assistant Original is an innovative piece of furniture that helps to assist your child to safely stand by you at the kitchen bench (or other benches).
The Arc Assistant Original has been tested at an accredited independent IANZ laboratory in New Zealand and complies with the below sections (*) of the Australia/New Zealand Standards AS/NZS 8124:1 2016 and AS/NZS 2172 2013.
Here’s an interesting fact: In New Zealand and Australia, there are no mandatory testing standards for children’s stools. There is not a specific safety standard for stools, like there is for highchairs, cots and toys. Therefore it has not been tested to the highchair standards or the full standards for the cots or toys, as children’s stools don’t fall within these categories. At Arc NZ Baby safety is paramount though and for this reason the Arc Assistant Original was voluntarily put through rigorous testing and complies with the below safety standard sections.
(*)From Standard AS/NZS 8124 /Pt.1/ 2016 the Arc Assistant Original was tested for and complies with the: Stability Test 5.12.6, Overload Test 5.12.5, Tension Test 5.24.6, Projection Test 4.8, Reasonably Foreseeable Abuse Test 5.24, Tip Over Test 5.24.3, Material Quality Test 4.3.1, and the Wooden Toys Test 4.7.
(*)From Standard AS/NZS 2172 2013 the Arc Assistant Original was tested for and complies with the: Stability Test 9.8, Informative labelling II and Information on Leaflet I and Marking Durability 12.3.
Always read and follow instructions and warnings before use.
DO NOT LEAVE CHILD UNATTENDED IN OR NEAR THE ARC ASSISTANTS.
CHILD MUST BE SUPERVISED AT ALL TIMES.
DO NOT ALLOW CHILD TO CLIMB INTO OR OUT OF THE ARC ASSISTANTS. USE STANDING PLATFORM BUNGS AT ALL TIMES AND ALWAYS SUPERVISE THEM.
PLEASE READ THE WARNINGS AND INSTRUCTIONS PRIOR TO ASSEMBLY AND USE.
Water resistant, New Zealand made fibre board with double sided arctic white laminate.
Easy clean with warm soapy water. Allow to dry fully in warm dry place before next use
Weight limit of user = 80kg (To comply with safety testing)
Dimensions (approximately when flat packed) 93cm X 68cm X 10cm (HxWxD)
Front of Arc Assistant made to fit under benches at 85cm high
Physical weight of Arc Assistant Original approx. 20kg. Note, the weight is slightly more for the other functions.
Always read and follow safety and assembly instructions