Out’n’About Nipper Double V4 Buggy – HIRE ONLY
Nipper Double V4 by Out’n’About
The easy to use Out n About Nipper 360 Double V4 model of the award winning Out n About Nipper Buggy collection. The Out n About Nipper V4 has a *NEW* black frame, a *NEW* auto lock feature and individual seat hoods instead of one large sunhood.
At still only 72cm wide it’s a ‘nippy’ side by side!
It also comes complete with a fantastic 2 year warranty
- *NEW* auto lock feature to clip buggy together when folded
- *NEW* black frame
- *NEW* individual seat hoods
- Independent seat units
- Suitable from birth to approximately 4 years
- Ideal for new born twins or a newborn and toddler
- Robust aluminium frame means this Out n About buggy is incredibly lightweight at just 12.8kg
- Slim at only 72cm wide the Nipper 360 Double V4 fits through all standard doorways
- Independent shock absorbers
- Pneumatic tyres to keep the buggy extremely light and incredibly easy to push with 90 degree valve for easy fill
- Multi position reclining seats with lie-flat mode for newborn
- Height adjustable handle
- One pedal easy lock brake
- Quick release wheels
- Lockable 360 swivel front wheel
- Retractable sun canopy with peek-a-boo window
- Easy clean removable seat liner
- 5 point safety harness
- Hinged & padded belly bar
- Maximum load 22kg per seat
- FREE storage parcel tray (please note: storm cover is not included)
- Does not take car seat adaptors, only carrycots
- 2 year warranty
22 kgs each seat
Single foot brake
From newborn – 4 years
77 – 103 cm, 42 cm, 96 cm
90 cm, 119 cm
|1 DAY - 1 WEEK||$70.00|
Questions & Answers Ask a Question
Question Added Successfully
- How easily do these fold ?
Hi Bethany, Thank you for your enquiry. The Nipper Double V4's fold very easily and in a matter of seconds! Simply unclip the locking catches on each side of the frame, lift the secondary locking catch and the pushchair folds in half. If you need to go even smaller still you can remove the quick-release wheels. We hope this has helped with your query.Question by : Bethany on Jun 10, 2015 01:22:03 PM
- Can you tell me what the age range of these buggies are please?
Hi Gail, Thank you for your enquiry. It is suitable from newborn to approximately 4 years of age (or 50lb). A newborn support should always be used for young babies, to give the extra rigidity they need. We would recommend that young babies are not left for long periods of time in any pushchair or car seat, as they need to lie flat, particularly in the early weeks. We hope this has helped with your query.Question by : Gail Chance on Jun 10, 2015 01:51:38 PM
- Will it fit in a car easily?
Hi Erica, Thank you for your enquiry. Yes, the Nipper buggies are designed to fold extremely compactly into your vehicle. With the quick release wheels removed it will fit into the boot of most cars. Alternatively, if you follow the link https://www.babyonthemove.co.nz/store-locations/ to find your nearest Baby On The Move store, one of our expert Child Restraint Technicians will be able to assist you further with this. We hope this has helped with your query.Question by : Erica Surley on Jun 10, 2015 04:10:37 PM
- Will this buggy get punctures easily?Seeing as they have pneumatic tyres.
Hi Jacinda, Thank you for your enquiry. All the Out 'n' About buggies have pneumatic tyres, which are essential to ensure maximum comfort for the child and an easy push for the parent. However punctures are a possibility but can be easily prevented or repaired. We hope this has helped with your query.Question by : Jacinda on Jun 11, 2015 12:40:30 PM
- Can I use a Nipper Double with children of different ages/sizes ?
Hi Amy, Thank you for your enquiry. Yes the Nipper Double has independently reclining seats and can carry two children of different sizes/ages. We hope this has helped with your query.Question by : Amy on Jun 11, 2015 02:34:40 PM
- Can I use a Milano capsule with this buggy?Which capsules is it compatible with? If not this one, does the Baby Jogger double buggy fit a Milano capsule? Thanks
Hi Victoria, Thank you for your enquiry, The Milano Capsule does not work with the Out'n'About Range, however the Milano is suitable for the Baby Jogger City Series MIni Double with the 1916 Car Seat Adapter. I hope this helps.
For further information on this or any of our other products available, if you follow the link https://www.babyonthemove.co.nz/store-locations/ this will take you to our online store finder. Here you can find contact details for your nearest Baby On The Move Store where one of our team experts will be happy to assist you in your product search and help answer any further questions you may have. We hope this has helped with your query.Question by : Victoria on Aug 18, 2016 02:09:43 PM
- How much is it to hire
Hi Georgia, thank you for your enquiry the prices for hire are: ? BUGGIES 1 Day-1 Week Extra Week 1 Month 3 Months 6 Months Extended Months - Single from $30-40 from $10-15 from $55-70 from $90-100 from $190-250 from $40-50 - Double/twin from $45-50 from $15-20 from $70-90 from $120-150 from $250-330 from $50-65 - Travel buggy bag from $20-25 from $10-15 from $35-45 POA POA POA
We hope this helps. ?For further information on this or any of our other products available, if you follow the link https://www.babyonthemove.co.nz/store-locations/ this will take you to our online store finder. Here you can find contact details for your nearest Baby On The Move Store where one of our team experts will be happy to assist you in your product search and help answer any further questions you may have. We hope this has helped with your query.Question by : Georgia on Mar 4, 2017 02:07:28 PM