Belly Bandit Upsie Belly Black
or 6 weekly interest-free payments from $20.28 with what's this?
or 4 fortnightly payments of $34.99 with More info
Belly Belt by Belly Bandit
Support should be easy. There’s nothing more exciting than the journey to motherhood.
But the strain of pregnancy on your body and back? Not fun. That’s why there’s Upsie Belly® to provide belly and back support where and when you need it most. This super-comfy band, made from our proprietary, earth-friendly SecureStretch™ material, moulds to your changing shape to provide the perfect amount of support. Belly Bandit added in a hot/cold pack that fits neatly in the back pocket for additional comfort and relief. It can also be used after you give birth by turning the belt around and putting the hot/cold pack over your healing belly.
- Made with luxuriously soft viscose from bamboo
- 12″ of adjustability to grow with your belly
- Adds back, hip & abdominal support
- Helps to ease sciatic, back & leg pain
- Helps relieve bladder discomfort
- May help decrease varicose veins, hernias & haemorrhoids
- Hot/cold gel pack included
S, M, L, XL
Questions & Answers Ask a Question
Question Added Successfully
- How do you figure out what size you are?Hey there, just wondering how the sizing works for these belts? Also, are they recommended if you are suffering from slight lower back pain?
Hi Beth, yes it helpful for those suffering with back and pelvic pain. It eases back aches by redistributing belly weight and reducing the strain on your back muscle. It helps alleviate pelvic pain by limiting the mobility of your pelvic joints. We have just added a size chart to the description of this product and here it is for you:
Question by : Beth Kauika on Apr 14, 2020 02:40:24 PM