Oricom Babysense7 + SC330 Audio Value Pack
Babysense7 & SC330 Value Pack by Oricom
Two Oricom products in one Value Combo Pack
Because you can’t watch over your baby around the clock, sleep with greater peace of mind while Babysense7 monitors the breathing movement rate of your sleeping baby.
Should these breathing movements fall below a certain rate or not be detected, Babysense7 will alert you audibly and visually.
The Babysene7 Value Pack combines the peace of mind of the Babysense7 Infant Breathing Movement Monitor with the quality audio monitoring of the Secure330.
Babysense7 is intended for use as an Infant Apnoea Alarm.
Redesigned compact styling with the same proven technology and performance as the original Babysense2.
- Babysense7 is included as a medical device on the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods (ARTG No. 97479)
- Continuously monitors the breathing movement rate of your baby
- An audible alarm is activated if your baby’s breathing movement slows to a rate of less than 10 breaths per minute or cannot be detected for more than 20 seconds
- The control unit connects to sensor pads placed under your baby’s mattress
- Battery operated (not included)
- Hi-definition sound (DECT)
- Up to 300m range (in ideal conditions)
- Mute function
- Sound sensitive light display
- Adjustable volume
- Low battery alert
- Out of range alert
For technical support from the comfort of your own home contact 0800 674 266 (11.00am – 7.00pm NZ time, Monday – Friday).
Questions & Answers Ask a Question
Question Added Successfully
- Hi, do you have any of the breathing/heart rate monitors available to hire?
Hi there, thank you for your inquiry, some stores do offer baby monitors in their hire range, you will be best to contact your local store for confirmation. You can find your nearest store details here: https://www.babyonthemove.co.nz/store-locations/I hope this helpsQuestion by : Robyn on Jun 16, 2022 09:27:29 AM