Edwards & Co Oscar Mx Essentials Bundle*
or from $151.30 today & 5 weekly interest-free payments of $300.00 with what's this?
Please note: The Luxe Liner in Sand and Slate Grey colours are PRE ORDER products due to be shipped out approx early July 2022. Sorry for any inconvenience.
This is a Bundle for the following:
Edwards & Co Oscar Mx (click for description)
Oscar MX Carry Cot (click for description)
Avery Capsule & Base (click for description)
Luxe Liner (click for description)
Oscar Mx Sun Cover (click for description)
Oscar Mx Rain Cover (click for description)
Oscar Mx Sleeping Bag (click for description)
and a Cup Holder! (click for description)
Introducing the all-new Oscar, completely redesigned by Edwards & Co from the ground up. This means including a bunch of ‘thank God for that’ extras…like an even easier to adjust forward-facing or parent-facing seat… an even lighter frame… puncture proof all-terrain tyres…larger seat and canopy all without compromising on style, finishes… or affordability.
Every piece of the original Oscar has been redesigned from the ground up. The Oscar Mx is even easier to use, more durable and more luxurious than ever before.
- Parent facing seat
- “Jandal friendly” cycle brake
- One button wheel release
- 3 position recline
- Height adjustable handle bar
- Newborn to 20kg* *when used with either Carry Cot or Newborn Liner (sold separately)*
- Super-light – A new kerb weight of 10.3kg (over 2kg lighter than the g3).
- Super-compact – 10% smaller when folded than the g3.
- Simpler to fold and unfold – Re-considered folding makes it even easier for anybody to do (including Nana!)
- Superb handling – Improved balance and suspension means Oscar is better to use off-road, better to walk with and better to jog with.
- Less maintenance – No punctures 100% rubber tyres and dual ball bearing front wheel swivel for one-handed steering across the life of the stroller.
- Memory adapter system – New system makes connecting the Carry Cot + Avery Car Seat Capsule (and removing the seat) more simple.
- More shade – XL extendible canopy for UPF50+ sun protection.
- Larger seat – 15% taller than the g3 (from 48cm to 55cm seat height).
- Massive storage basket – 44 litre storage basket (50% more than the g3).
- Elegant – Oscar Mx stands out for his ultra-luxurious features and refinement… without compromising on durability and safety.
Black Luxe, Slate Grey (EXCLUSIVE)
|Luxe Liner Colour|
Mustard, Black, Slate Grey, Burnt Red, Frankie's Pink, Sage Green, Sand
Questions & Answers Ask a Question
Question Added Successfully
- Hiya, Is the newborn liner insert required to be used with the capsule for a newborn under 6 months old or can the capsule be used as is with a newborn? Thanks!
Hi there, the Newborn liner is for use of the buggy if you wish to use it from birth, this is not to be used with the capsule. I hope this helps - StaceQuestion by : Flora on Nov 19, 2021 02:25:11 PM
- Is there a wait time/delivery delays?
Hi there, yes we do have a delay of around a week at this stage for these packages. I hope this helps - StaceQuestion by : amyksy77 on Dec 10, 2021 01:14:56 PM