Shnuggle Toddler Bath
Toddler Bath by Shnuggle
The Shnuggle Toddler Bath is the perfect follow-on for when baby outgrows their first bath.
Allowing your little one to continue enjoying bath-time in their own comfy space whilst saving time and water filling the family bathtub. Designed to fit most shower trays and baths, the Shnuggle Toddler Bath is compact but with plenty of room to play and grow.
Uniquely designed to provide confidence and comfort, the toddler bath features a contoured base offering a more natural sitting position, grippy surface for reassurance and padded backrest for extra warmth and support. The handy plug allows you to empty or refresh the water quickly and the water fill line indicator helps minimize water used.
Recommended for use when baby has outgrown their baby bath and is confidently sitting.
- Contoured base for added comfort
- Grippy inside surface for added reassurance
- Handy plug to empty or refresh bath water
- Foam backrest for warmth and comfort
- Maximum fill line indicator
- BPA Free
- Recommended for use when baby has outgrown their baby bath and is confidently sitting
- Base length 540.25mm x 389.69mm wide
- Weight: 1.94 kg
Taupe, White/Blue, White/Dark Grey, White/Pink
Questions & Answers Ask a Question
Question Added Successfully
- what age is this bath able to be used up too?
Hi Kylie, there is no age or weight limit for this. Just until your child can no longer fit in the bath.Question by : Kylie van Bysterveldt on Jun 4, 2020 02:32:27 PM
- Item is out of stockHi, the shnuggle toddler bath shows as out of stock. When will they be available again? Is there a store in Auckland that has stock? Thanks
Hi Mai, thank you for your inquiry, the Shnuggle Toddler Bath was a huge hit and sold out fast, however, some of the Auckland stores still have stock instore so I would give them a call to secure one of the few left. We dont expect to have them back in again for another few months. We hope this helps. if you follow the link https://www.babyonthemove.co.nz/store-locations/ this will take you to our online store finder. Here you can find contact details for your nearest Baby On The Move Store where one of our team experts will be happy to assist you in your product search and help answer any further questions you may have.Question by : Mai on Jun 24, 2020 06:43:00 PM
- Can a 6 month old use this?
Hi Emi, thank you for your inquiry, the Toddler bath is suitable when you baby can sit up confidently, We hope this helps. if you follow the link https://www.babyonthemove.co.nz/store-locations/ this will take you to our online store finder. Here you can find contact details for your nearest Baby On The Move Store where one of our team experts will be happy to assist you in your product search and help answer any further questions you may have.Question by : Emi on Jul 5, 2020 03:51:51 PM
- Hello Can you please let me know when these will be in stock Thank you Sharlene
Hi Sharlene, the toddler bath hopefully will be back in stock mid August, unfortunately there has been delays that cant be helped - thanks StaceQuestion by : Sharlene on Jul 9, 2021 12:56:35 PM
- Hi there, do you know if there are any further delays with this? Still expecting it mid August?
Hi There, We have been notified that everything is going well and we are still expecting this stock at the end of August - StaceQuestion by : Priscilla on Aug 13, 2021 02:11:01 PM
- Does this fit the shnuggle bath stand?
Hi there, no sorry the Toddler bath is not suitable for use with the stand. I hope this helps - StaceQuestion by : Daryl on Nov 19, 2021 11:03:14 AM
- Hi is this one larger than the Shnuggle baby one for the newborns?
Hi there, Yes this one is suitable from 6mths up or once they can sit confidently in the bath unaided. I hope this helps - StaceQuestion by : KOKO on Apr 8, 2022 10:58:02 AM
- How much water is generally used each time?
Hi there, the minimum recommended amount is 2L of water and the maximum is 8L. It depends on the toddler but it is somewhere in that range. Hope that helpsQuestion by : Nan on Jan 22, 2024 03:01:45 PM